Why it pays to climb into the attic for A/C inspection

AHIT is training

The other is very small.

He may be in violation but your statement was all inclusive and not specific.

On this one for the Home Inspection, Wind Mitigation and 4 Point Inspection.:slight_smile:

Actually, Mike, he coult be found in violation because he displays a “National Society of Home Inspectors” logo, but not InterNACHI.

I’ll let some “concerned citizen” turn him in to the InterNACHI police, though.

I understand that.

Who is NSHI anyway?

Some small association out of DE, probably by a disgruntled former INACHI member. ;-):D:D:D They are low on all search engines if you enter NSHI, and the fact that none of us has heard of them is curious.

Their site shows a copyright of 2003-2009, but their domain wasn’t registered until 2005…:-k:-k

Sorry but some of my stuff was never transferred over to my new site. Also I had to close my business for some time do to my deployment and training leading up to my break from this country.

If there is anything I am missing, please drop me a note and thank you for help and the info.

Best Regards to all of you!

Ludwig

Have you look at the last picture behind the A/C unit? Or is this some kind of new system for the whatchmacallit? LOL

Russell your not playing nice. :slight_smile:

I am, but the guy displays “certified master inspector” and he is not one.

Once again the rules are just BS…abide by them, break them…it matters not…shame is all.

In all fairness Russell he does have a certificate that says he is.

The Home Inspector Master Course Approval

Yea yea yea…i saw it too. I guess I can make a class that says level 3 thermographer and pretend it is…

Just is misleading is all.