Why Websites Fail. SEO video download from Billy Boerner.

Fast Facts:

1. You must optimize your website for a chance at top positions.
  2. SEO is simply placing words in key locations.
  3. A fast majority of HI’s do not have words in the right place.

Solution:
Download Billy Boerner’s New SEO Video (Visual and Audio MP4 format)
Watch and learn at your own pace.

Billy Boerner has captured top positions on Google, Yahoo, and Bing
Billy Boerner captured top positions without paying for Ads
Billy Boerner brings in numerous jobs every month from search engines.
Billy Boerner can prove he dominates his search engine market
Billy Boerner is a PROFESSIONAL HOME INSPECTOR just like you!

Spend countless time trying to figure out what he did. Or download the video and learn valuable opinions and methods in just 20 mins.

Apply Discount Code “Nick” without the quotation marks.

Awesome, just what I needed right now!

You mean there’s a fee? Seriously? SMH!

That’s the same reaction I get about my reinspections sometimes.

:mrgreen: LOL :mrgreen:

Has anyone looked at the video

Yes me I built it. :slight_smile: Closing in on 15K for the month. Many jobs have come from my website this month. I have calls daily even on Sunday’s sometimes. NO ONE can promise you top positions all I am doing is telling you how I “BELIEVE” I did it by the research I’ve spent countless hours on to include reading everything Dom has on his site. I’ve been sitting in top positions for years now and so far I haven’t moved due to this mobile transition with Google. I am Mobile as well. If it doesn’t work for you eventually you lost $39.95 after the “Nick” discount. If it does work your ROI will be HUGE! I use to sit one on one with people doing the same thing. I don’t have time now so I chose to do this so you guys can benefit from it. No promises but you won’t know unless you try.

Can we expect a video on how to start a home inspector call center?

lol Not anytime soon Linus I had no business in that business ;). By the way thank you for the nice comments on the other thread. I appreciate it.

That’s good. Pet the snake gently and no sudden movements.

lol…

Bert

My home inspection business ended April at 22K. Majority from web leads and past clients. Thanks to everyone who has downloaded it so far. I appreciate it.

Fast Facts:

1. You must optimize your website for a chance at top positions.
  2. SEO is simply placing words in key locations.
  3. A fast majority of HI’s do not have words in the right place.

Solution:
Download Billy Boerner’s New SEO Video (Visual and Audio MP4 format)
Watch and learn at your own pace.

Billy Boerner has captured top positions on Google, Yahoo, and Bing
Billy Boerner captured top positions without paying for Ads
Billy Boerner brings in numerous jobs every month from search engines.
Billy Boerner can prove he dominates his search engine market
Billy Boerner is a PROFESSIONAL HOME INSPECTOR just like you!

Spend countless time trying to figure out what he did. Or download the video and learn valuable opinions and methods in just 20 mins.

Apply Discount Code “Nick” without the quotation marks.

Go to http://www.stlhomeinspector.com/seo.php

Billy

There’s nothing that says “don’t do business with me” as effectively as talking in third person.

The inspector would like elaboration.
One must have full comprehension.

To be honest I only did the video to help those who want it. For those who think they are doing well and don’t need it don’t download it. Having to rely on realtor referrals is not what I consider ideal when it comes to marketing. People paint one egg and leave the others white. Makes no sense.

Oh gosh. We have another Robert Humpries in the making.

Lol Hey now. :wink: After as many people I’ve met online and at conferences I’m just stating the obvious. If it wasn’t true Mike Crow wouldn’t be making what he does. In my opinion if the realtor leads stopped coming in many would be forced to shut down or look for side work. I can honestly say I don’t have to worry about realtor referrals.

I don’t think Billy deserves that kind of stuff. :frowning:

agree

Haters gotta hate.

Some would fail miserably if not for their “pet” realtors.

Don’t get me wrong, I get lots of referrals from realtors, and I appreciate them.

But if I never got one more single realtor referral, I would lose about 3 inspections per month.

I could still make it on 30. :cool: