If we have a spring election it could all over and will need to start again .
This could happen again
As more Sudbury area residents head out to recreational properties this time of year, the Greater Sudbury Fire Services says failing to have a working carbon monoxide detector at camp could result in tragedy.
A public safety officer with Greater Sudbury Fire Services said carbon monoxide poisoning will present itself with flu-like symptoms and shouldn’t be ignored.
The Hawkins Gignac Act (Bill 20) — now ordered for a third reading in the Ontario legislature — was introduced to update the 1997 Fire Protection and Prevention Act.
The bill would require owners of residential buildings in which a fuel-burning appliance is installed or a storage garage is located to install carbon monoxide detectors in the buildings and to maintain them in operating condition.
The bill was one of more than 100 bills left in limbo when the Ontario legislature was prorogued last fall](http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/story/2012/10/15/toronto-mississauga-gas-plant.html) by former Premier Dalton McGuinty.