Wind mit signature

It isn’t the “inspectors” job to get the form signed. Almost all of my 4-point, wms, happen after the inspection. When I send the client the report, they have instructions and one of those is to sign the form. Almost every insurance carrier I have dealt with demands a signed form…although, they do accept a signed form faxed, but not a digitally signed form. :roll:

Call some agents and ask them which would be better for them. Also, I like a job to be completed when I am done. I do not think anyone should have to chase anyone around to get a signature on a form I was paid to complete. Do me a favor and call the guys in my area and let them know they do not need to do it. I will look for another inspector.

The form is to be signed by the home owner or representative. If the client isn’t available on site, I have the person that lets me into the property sign the form and after I show them my state license. That person only needs to be 18 yrs or older. I have never had a problem getting a signature.

The free Adobe Reader for iPhone and iPad has a good signature tool. If you are willing to spend $10, one of the best and most popular all-around PDF apps is PDF Expert. Signing a PDF with Adobe Reader is easy enough but it is easier with PDF Expert.

If you are using a laptop, you can sign a PDF using the free Adobe Reader. Click on Comment then select the pencil icon.

Hell, I had one kicked back once because the underwriter didn’t think the signature matched the signature that was on the original application.