Windows 10

When I had to go from Windows 7 in my old computer, to Windows 8 in my new computer I have had a nasty delay in HG. Trying to move comments up or down or going from one item to another in a report you had to wait for the program to catch up with you. Made adding and placing new comments a chore.

Upgraded last night Windows 10 and have had limited time this morning with it but, it seems to be gone.

Damn I was tired of that.

Windows 10 has been a pain in my azzzzz, not every app works with it. If it don’t get better I am going to take it out. Windows 7 was great and 8 was not bad but still not as good. Its just getting worse…

Sticking with Windows 7 and 8.1 for a while yet until things settle down.

I’ve also been bitten by the early adopters bug(s)

I don’t know why, but I can’t get my damn desktop to take any updates, it always says update failed and undoing changes, so I can’t even get my damn windows 10 update to try and get rid of this crap *** 8.1 because it’s not fully up to date and won’t bring the windows 10 update icon up. Think i’m going to go buy a new one next weekend, it’s annoying the hell out of me!

I just purchased a new DELL for my Daughter going to College
Windows 7 Pro with Microsoft Office Business 2013…
I know this will work better than alternatives for the next 4 years…
:slight_smile:

From the MS website

You cannot upgrade until you get the notification from Microsoft. You will get a notice for the activation key if you try. The key doesn’t exist.