WireGuard

Originally Posted By: Teri Casey
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

We would like to introduce you to WireGuard, Inc. a new company who has discovered the solution to an electrician’s nightmare.

Our product is an 18-gauge steel insert that fits in the electrical box protecting the wires from router bits, drywall mud, paint and anything that might damage them during the construction phase. This eliminates the electrical contractor from having to re-wire the box or having to clean the wires to finish his job. This will save time and eliminate hassle.

The WireGuard comes in different sizes for residential and commercial gang boxes.

For more information, please visit our website or give us a call. We look forward to hearing from you!!

www.wireguardinc.com

800-639-3919 417-447-2940 ( in Missouri)

Originally Posted By: jpeck

Anyone else find this blatant advertising intrusive and out of line?

Not to mention that we are the wrong audience for this.

--
Jerry Peck
South Florida

Originally Posted By: jwortham

I thought so too Jerry. But unmoderated boards can’t control it.

I just forgot about it and moved on. (Of course, now I wouldn't buy their product even if it WAS something I might want because of the way they presented it!)

Originally Posted By: phinsperger

have the ability to edit or delete posts from others (like it is now) but did have the ability to move posts to into other threads or forums that may be more appropriate?

Paul Hinsperger
Hinsperger Inspection Services
Chairman - NACHI Awards Committee
Place your Award Nominations
here !

Yes, moderated.

Any restrictions, say only to advertising, would still make the forum "moderated".

Once "moderated", the restrictions could change at someone's whim.

--
Jerry Peck
South Florida

Originally Posted By: psmothers

Quote:
blatant advertising
, but it is still information. I can never get enough information. There are some of us, myself not included, who do new construction and it is good information for them so they know what it is when they run across it. I do feel sorry for any of you guys who run across these while doing a new construction inspection. Your view of the box will be obstructed and you will either have to pull them all and replace them to get a look at the wiring or disclaim the electrical system for lack of accessibility.
Maybe we should have a forum called "NEW PRODUCTS" where new products could be introduced in a better fashion.

Paul-
I think it would be a step in the right direction but still not enough. Plain and Simple we need to be moderated. We need the ability to move post and lock/delete those that get to offensive or drift with arguments. I have a proud member of NACHI on my truck (and I am proud) but what if a client or realtor logs on to our site and sees some of the post we have had in the past with the name calling and fighting. Is that the image that we want to project to the public? I don't think so.
All and all we have a great thing going with NACHI and our forums I just belive that there is always room for improvement.

--
Foxe Smothers

"Its not a matter of will we rebuilt it is matter of how soon..."

"A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minutes longer."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

psmothers wrote:
Maybe we should have a forum called "NEW PRODUCTS" where new products could be introduced in a better fashion.

Excellent suggestion.

Why didn't I think of suggesting that? ![icon_redface.gif](upload://f7DX2EWhmUfsDapWaYT3oJHMCj1.gif)

--
Jerry Peck
South Florida

Originally Posted By: psmothers

Quote:
Excellent suggestion.

Why didn't I think of suggesting that?

I had my bowl of Wheaties this morning. Guess you did not.
![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

--
Foxe Smothers

"Its not a matter of will we rebuilt it is matter of how soon..."

"A hero is no braver than an ordinary man, but he is brave five minutes longer."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson