Wish i had the time!

Originally Posted By: ahalstead
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I am so busy between my HI work and RE work i really don’t get the time to view the message board. Lat time I was on was 8/4/05 … there are hundreds of messages to view. Unfortunately, I don’t have the time. Get really disappointed though when I see the bickering of a few … must not be busy is all i can figure. Only averging 3 inspections a week right now. Hoping it will get good enough to afford the insurance!!!

Not bragging at all .. just mainly wondering how all the same people (and many of them good experienced inspectors) have the tiome to view and post so much. Hell, i don't even keep up enough to learn how to navigate around the website! ..

keep smiling guys ...

--
Allen J. Halstead

Tri-County Home Inspections
Ghent, NY

"...for your peace of mind..."

Originally Posted By: bkelly2

Proper time management

“I used to be disgusted, Now I try to Be amused”-Elvis Costello

Originally Posted By: Nick Gromicko

Nice to hear. Make hay while it is sunny.

Nick Gromicko

Founder

dues=79cents/day.

I much prefer email to private messages.

Originally Posted By: ahalstead

Brian,

I am with you on that! took many time management courses. And I utilize all the TM resources available. Just not enough time!..lol … Actually I am spread way to thin as i also have a house i am renovating also …

Realizing that I need to economize on the time it takes to do my reports. A 3 to 4 hour inspection typically results in a 2 - 3 hour report time for me (loads of pics, lots of descriptions) and that is even utilizing report host. I will be scrutinizing and working on my version of report host to include many of the concerns i am typically seeing but are not in the description/concerns of report host. that would save a lot of time ..

--
Allen J. Halstead

Tri-County Home Inspections
Ghent, NY

"...for your peace of mind..."