Wishing everyone a Happy Easter

Happy Easter. I’m sorry that many of you can’t be with your kin today.

3 Likes

Happy Easter to you too !!

Happy Easter Nick, thank you for being there for us all. You and Ben and the InterNACHI family are great leaders. Be safe and we’ll be ready when we get the signal.

Happy Easter to all, where ever you are spending it.

Happy Easter Nick.

Happy Easter to all my InterNACHI family

Happy Easter to all!

Christ is Risen! Risen indeed!

Happy Resurrection Day, y’all.

Happy Easter!

Hope you had a good one Dave. Quit over here.

1 Like

The last few years we have taken a drive down through the Everglades on Easter… this year we stayed home. I worked a report most of the day, made a ham and taters for Easter dinner. Vacuum packed the ham in portions. Reserved the ham bone with a generous amount of meat and the drippings for a pot of bean soup. Feeling blessed to still be working! Hope you had a good one too Marcel! and everyone!!

Happy Easter Nick & everyone.

Stay Safe out there…

We bought a complete lunch prepared at a home cook meals place take out. Ham and the whole works.
Just the two of us.
Last week, that snow storm created havoc with the power lines. over 240,000 out of power in southern Maine. My son 25 miles away bought a generator, so I had to go hook it up for him. Had to show him the procedure to disconnect it also when power came back on. Power came on last night and he is still alive, so he must of done it right. Thank god for that.
I am on a main grid for hospitals, police etc., so I rarely lose power.
Glad it is melting.

1 Like