WM for Condo Building

As Brad & Preston have said—for the addressed building only no unit #'s and as Preston stated no WBDP that gets marked under X (none) unless entire building is documented (permitted) for WBDP.

UNIT OWNERS: We strike a deal with associations if any unit owners want an individualize B-1’s we do for a slight fee and include any updated WBDP for that particular unit but that rarely happens since it appears underwriters accept a photo copy of the entire bldg’s B-1 when there is no updated WBDP for that unit.

I was once told by a very reliable source that worked with the production and design of the 1802 from the beginning that the insurance industry never wanted HI’s to be listed as qualified to complete wind mitigations, they were neither educated enough or competent enough to complete it accurately in their eyes.

Wonder why…

For somebody who won’t do Wind Mit’s you sure get butt hurt a lot over the topic

I inspect the mitigation features of every structure I inspect…M. Butt-hurt.

I agree…You should not do them.:stuck_out_tongue:

That would make us even, no? Being as you haven’t performed one correctly yet.

If I don’t can I put a “agent login” on my website like yours?

How exactly does it feel to be in business as long as you have and still need to kiss realtors butts for work? I guess your knee pads get quite a workout…

It is disappointed to see that a simple question has been asked and there is a simple answer yet it gets turned into this. I don’t see how this is helpful. It certainly reinforced why some like myself stay away

Just like my dog picks the turkey chunks out between her kibble, I have managed to get the info I was looking for!

1-3 story structures, no opening protection unless every opening is verified, pricing about 50% higher than a SFH, reports customized to each unit for a small upcharge.

Yes it is too bad that a few here keep some very well respected inspectors off the board because of 3rd grade tactics, in turn keeping some good information from being disseminated to folks who are simply asking a question. Its OK to voice an opinion but it can be done appropriately and with class. We are all just trying to learn and keep up with our ever changing business. I guess we all will just have to pick through the dog food :wink:

Peace out —breath out, be happy and enjoy your family and friends on this beautiful Florida Sunday-FunDay !