Won't get this info from Pay-to-Play Recall sites

What are you talking about???:roll::roll:
Get some rest.

I am surprised that Nathan Thornberry, Owner of Recallchek, hasn’t been to this thread to comment. He is all over this message board belittling and insulting Professional Inspectors that choose not to use any of his for-a-fee products. You’re not hiding from the public view are you Nathan? These are your potential customers, as well. They have a right to see what you’re all about, right here on a public thread.

Wow, that’s professional! I would have expected better from a Recallchek pundit, at least that’s what we’re all led to believe by the propaganda that is espoused by your leader! :roll:

Jeff, what I do in my business is my my decision. You have no say in my business, none. If I want to offer the service, I will offer the service.

Linus likes to spin people up and try and hurt them with words. It clear to see that and it makes me sad that he feels he has to do that. Besides, I put in a smiley face emoticon. :frowning:

I guess I just couldn’t get past this quote of your’s… :neutral:

I notice there were NO smiley faces in your quote. It must have ‘cut’ you deep! :roll:

:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Ok you got me. Words hurt the most when they come from strangers. :slight_smile:

I don’t let it get to me Jeff. I expected no less from one of Nate’s lemmings.:wink:

You guys all need a winter hobby. Being cooped up all winter has gotten you all way too cranky. (No emoticon needed)

So you have set yourself up as the sole determiner of who is professional and who is not.:roll:

spin spin spin and more spin.

And a dose of bs drama

Many of the professionals who have been in the business for more than 5 minutes can see the snake oil being peddled from miles away.

The public is not as dumb as you seem to think.

What’s your definition of a “professional” home inspector?

You don’t feel calling a home inspector, actually several inspectors,** a moron** is not insulting them? Like you did recently on this message board.

That’s only one of several things some Inachi certified home inspectors have been called by you.

I guess in your eyes All home inspectors are not professionals.

Nathan does not consider you a professional Chris.

He has ruled on the matter.:shock:

You keep posting this magical number 6. There have been a LOT more than 6 InterNachi members whom have expressed their personal distaste of the services you’ve tried to sell, and the way you’ve tried to sell them here.

Some would agree you’re trying to “force” some of your products on us, especially appliance recall check.

Get a clue nothon, Only a small percentage of NACHI’s not yet 10,000 members participate on this message board.

I’m starting to think that that you have trouble even putting a shirt on with as much spinning as you do.

Nathan,

Do you include me in your list of morons?

If so, do you base that claim on factual analysis? Are you aware of any actual lack of intelligence on my part? Do you have access to my academic record, or level of training attained through the years? Are you aware of any positions I have held as a moron? Have I had a traumatic brain injury, stroke, or any other manifestation which may have contributed to an apparent lack of intelligence as observed by you. Was I born this way? Are you qualified to make such an analysis?

Have your attorney answer this one for you :wink:

Once more, drawing conversation into members only, as opposed to exposing your rhetoric to the blinding light of the public sector.

Tell us, Nathan… who are you seemingly avoiding the public sections of this message board?

As to your characterization of some of your apparent detractors having the business acumen of a fly, the only POSSIBLE retort would be to state that even a fly can recognize a steaming pile of horse dung.:mrgreen:

You simply CANT address your detractors, sir.

Rather than taking this into members only, what about setting up that 3-way call with Nick?

Said conversation may be able to clear this entire thing up. All Nick needs to do is instruct people to cease and desist. It is easy, actually. He can reinforce his command by telling me he supports everything you do, everything you say, and that you have his ultimate support.

I have asked for you to set this up for weeks now.

It would be so easy to post examples of each of these behaviors coming directly from you.

Unfortunately nothon limits these behaviors to portions of the message board that only members can see.

Buyer beware.

It’s laughable that anyone on this board would complain about an inspector being called a “moron”. That’s the tamest title this forum produces.

Nate is no worse or no better than the lot of us, and he is a member, not a “vendor-member”. He’s also pretty patient when you consider the title of this thread and other threads and posts like it. Anyone want to link to a thread by Nate which is even remotely similar in its pointless purpose and title? If people don’t like how a salesman does his sales, then vote with your wallet you big babies. Get upset about something worth getting upset about. Most of you probably can’t afford the extra stress on your heart anyway. :roll:

I’m ashamed of myself for even reading this thread when I saw the word “recall”. :roll::roll:

end rant.