Wood-destroying-insect License - TX

Hello members,
I am a Licensed Home Inspector in TX, and currently looking to get my license for wood-destroying-insect inspection. I completed InterNACHI’s online course named ‘Texas TREC Wood-Destroying Insect Inspection, Treatment & Reporting Course’. Can someone please confirm if this course meets education requirements by Texas Dept of Agriculture in order to obtain ‘Certified Applicator License’? Or please advise to the contrary. Thank you.

NO! The education and license requirements are clearly listed in the applicators rules/laws.

Ray Thompson will explain the process to you. IPM Associates, Inc. - Staff - Dr. Ray Thompson

CTN CTN Educational Services, Inc. | Online Pest Control CEUS / Live Classes