Working at Heights Training Jan23/16

New Working at Heights Training is required in Ontario

PHPIC is arranging a course on Saturday,**
**[FONT=Times-New-Roman]January 23, 2016 from 9am to 4 pm **
**at [/FONT]
9000 Keele St. Suite 7, Vaughan, Ontario L4K 0B3

There are only 24 spots available.
PHPIC member cost is $130, non-member cost is $160 plus HST.

If you completed an online application before today the link was not functional and you will need to re-apply.
**Please apply here **

[FONT=Calibri]http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07ebyfk27fihxmp3f3/start](http://survey.constantcontact.com/survey/a07ebyfk27fihxmp3f3/start)

[/FONT]** complete the information along with payment to secure your spot for this event.**
Regards,
Allan

Allan, the application form is not secure for CC data.

Yo Allan, can you send me some details of this? I’m interested in running this in my backyard.

G

Gilles, I am not the trainer but I can share the information with you after I take the course.

If you do not wish to enter the credit card information just enter
“call for credit card number” in place of the number.
That should solve your concern.

See you there - Allan

One more week to sign up for the training and we have about 4 or 5 spots left, we would like to close off by Wednesday in order to have enough training materials etc.

Special bonus - Free Lunch!

Confirmation emails have been sent but receipts are yet to come.
Any questions call me direct, 905-464-6967

See you there
Allan Spisak
ACISS Home & Commercial Inspecitons

We have only a few spots left for this training if anyone is interested let me know we will work to accommodate you.
It will be a good time for home inspectors to meet, learn and share experiences as well. We even ordered a couple gluten free pizzas and lots of meat ones.

Call me direct if you have any questions 905-464-6967 or email aciss@sympatico.ca

Allan Spisak
PHPIC - Chair
www.phpic.ca

Thanks for keeping me posted!

G

17 inspectors from as far away as Timmins, Ontario met in Vaughan for this PHPIC sponsored training.

[FONT=Times-New-Roman]

[/FONT]
[FONT=Times-New-Roman]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Times-New-Roman][FONT=Times-New-Roman]A mix of inspectors including Steve Love from OAHI on the left, Allan Spisak Chair middle and Pat Auriol from Ontario ACHI right side enjoyed the training and the comradery and pzza during the full day course.[/FONT][/FONT]

Thanks Allan great to see Congratulations to all … Roy

Great to see Allan, it shows people that we as members from different associations can all get along… not like the old days!

Very nice.