World Tour

To whom it may concern and anyone else who is listening,

I attended the world tour presentation in Chicago and Hillside Illinois last night. It was the best marketing presentation I’ve seen in several decades. The information was spot on, useful and entertaining. I actually witnessed some very creative problem solving in the marketing arena.

Anyone who’s thinking of attending at any of the concert locations should sign up as soon as possible. If you’re looking for technical information on how to improve your inspection this isn’t the concert for you. If you’re looking for new and better and more creative ways of implementing your business model through servicing more and better customers then this is a presentation you don’t want to miss.

Nick shows a high degree of experience in analyzing real estate transactions by breaking them down into the simplest components, the basic elements and clearly communicates clever ways of approaching, contacting and communicating with a customer who needs your service now.

This is an honest and refreshing series of marketing approaches that will positively impact your bottom line.

Chuck McKiel
hshinspections@comcast.net
serving the Chicago land area