Wow, Good stuff HG!

Ha ha stop trolling HIP sections and find something better to do…maybe get a job or something.I am only here between breaks for laughs.

The Greem wee man rules …Get over it.Stop being so cheap and upgrade .

I can see where Nathan would be all up in arms as you are infringing on his warranty scams!

Poor NT. :slight_smile:

Is gauge becoming one of those gimmick things

Post #17

Thank you!!

Not NT, actually one of guys who post there brought it up

If he doesn’t like it, can’t he disable the feature in his reports? That’s what I did. I don’t offer any warranties.

Are you paying attention? Read between the lines…

Can you say… “Getting thrown under the bus by your software vendor”!?

Hmmm… I don’t care for that. But if the agent wants to buy a warranty from another insurance salesman, oops, I mean home inspector, that’s fine by me.

Not visible in CA because warranty not availible here.

If they’re buying the warranty from another inspector, that means they are buying the inspection from another inspector also. That’s just dandy with me, but that’s gotta’ be pissing off a whole bunch of agent-kiss-*** inspectors!

If you pay for services to allow your reports to be viewed online, your paid service and support shouldn’t be a gateway to advertise the vendor’s wares… IMO

If we compare other models, most here criticized another vendor for providing a discount for such thing… At least there was a discount given to the inspector.

We offer different services for the inspector or through the inspector. Currently services such as BuildFax, ADT, One Source, HON, Warranty that “guarantees” the home inspection’s covered items and others. Currently the warranty is paying out near 100 percent of its reserve in claims. These claims keep the phone calls away from home inspectors.

Our users can turn these on or off.

I want to add that these services we offer are not vendor wares or self serving. These are services that the inspector can either make money from, gain knowledge from (build fax), or provide value to their customers. These services are very popular with our users and wanted.

Those that do not want them, when they opt out, their customers do not see them.

I like to be able to offer the Buildfax. They sell it to consumers for $39.95 on their website. I offer it for $19.95.

Great idea Frank! HG thought about this not long ago. We offer it for $5 bucks to the inspector but we plan on offering it to the buyer through the inspector. Stay tuned.

Oh, I can’t share it with the client now?