WOW!!!!!

I bet secretly he refers out one Inspector and I bet that Guy is quite the little Biotch, just sayin…

He forgot to mention that you should look for a used house sales associate that never charges more than .03% and should show up for the entire time the inspector is on site so they can learn more about the inspection process because it is evident he doesn’t know crap! :twisted:

What an idiot!

That agent must have had alot of spare time to sit around and think up all of that BS.

I’m surprised he didn’t suggest that we do the inspection for $199.95.:roll:

Maybe we should offer as additional services: Getting bids from 3 roofers, 3 hvac contractors, etc. LOL :stuck_out_tongue: for $29.95 we can get you 3 bids for your roof; but wait, if you call within the next 10 minutes we can get you 3 free roof quotes.

Maybe we can get AHIT to invite him to speak at one of their home inspector trainings in the near future.:wink:

That would be the only way I would give them cost to cure or replace anything. It is the only accurate method. Anything else is bull s hit and just guessing.

Makes sence! People that can’t back up their piehole don’t want to answer questions.

thumbs up!