WTF Picture of the Day

Anyone else drive an hour each way in a blizzard to inspect a meth house today? Just wondering, lol.

10 Likes

Go ahead Ryan and keep your wheelbarrow handy,

!

3 Likes

Lol, damn mailman has nothing on me. He only has to drive through rain, sleet, and snow. Not be exposed to chemical residue and vapors as well as have a family of 5 scurrying around a shithole while I try and inspect it.

2 Likes

Well, at least you mage $775.00! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: That’s better than sitting at home.

2 Likes

Does anyone get out of bed for less? :rofl:

2 Likes

Yes, but not on this forum!

https://forum.nachi.org/t/being-undercut-by-100-s/

3 Likes

Some fine redneck engineering.

So… where exactly did the footing for the 12x12 post go? Enraptured perhaps?

When the pipe is in your way, get out the sawzall:

Never mind the white stuff. Can’t hurt anything.

1 Like

Lost and found

4 Likes

Heres what happens when the homeowner thinks he can fix anything. Tar strip didnt seal, so what do you do? Just add plastic washers and nails all over the top and caulk over! I would guess there are probably close to 1000 nails in the shingles. Inside of home also had “updates” done by a homeowner special.
BTW, this home was built in 2010

5 Likes

Flex seal special.

4 Likes

Defective shingles, It was probably Owens Cornings sure seal. The glue strip did not adhere to the plastic nail strip, and they were prone to blow offs.

5 Likes

http://littlehousecafe.com/

5 Likes

I would rename the Cafe.

“Wicked Witch Of The East Cafe”

" Everything comes Covered and Smothered"

6 Likes

Gonna take more than that to stay in business!
With their limited menu, hours, and over-inflated prices, I doubt they’ll make it out of the Biden years!!

Isn’t that Ronald Macdonald?
download

3 Likes

How not to run a dryer duct over Knob & Tube electrical:

Also known as “how to pull a $500 valuation permit for a water heater, and gut renovate the entire building”.

Or “I did not realize permit records were public”.

4 Likes

Good thing the knob and tube wiring was present to prevent the duct from sagging!

8 Likes

Yes, boss, I caulked the plumbing penetrations preparing the place for sale. Fresh new caulk also, and I saved nearly a dollar a tube getting the cheap stuff.