WTF Picture of the Day

Brand new forced air gas furnace inside, double wall B-Vent. Passed City inspection.
Nobody looked outside.

It sends the heat over the roof to reach the conditioned space:

I wonder if any heat makes it?

Does the roof leak?

3 Likes

Step 1, pull toilet.
Step 2, close angle stop.

6 Likes

My inspection this morning and YES i walked the roof!!!

Naw, just kidding, found this beauty on my way to my inspection.

7 Likes

Step 1, remove stop handle.
Step 2, add needle nose vise-grips.

LOL!

1 Like

wow, that house is interesting!!

1 Like

When the landscaper doesnt check property lines and then the fence goes in, the neighbor gets free sprinklers!

2 Likes

In case you want to have to condensate drain water your flowers for you. I know I always forget to water the plants.

1 Like

Ahh who cares if it inaccessible. No one ever uses those things anyway.

3 Likes

Nice house in good neighborhood all OK except… Agent asked how long did I think it’d been leaking? House built in 2013. A long time is all I could say.

3 Likes

There are a handful of “pod” hotel brands that opened in nyc&brooklyn in the past ten years. They’re all clean and modern and pretty cheap, but very small. Not much more floor space than the bed, but they’re great if you’re on a budget. We stayed at the Pod Hotel in Brooklyn a couple months ago and the toilet was in the shower. There are holes in the walls so you can grab a towel or toilet paper.

2 Likes

Those are pretty nice fixtures. And the wand sprayer doubles as a bidet! :smile:

1 Like

Check the age of the fish.

1 Like

2 Likes

Was 60 degrees in the attic, 90 in the house.

3 Likes

Well how else are the rats supposed to be comfortable?

Direct vent gas log fireplace. Logs removed and they used it as a wood burning fireplace.

3 Likes

1 Like

New “direct vent” technology for sewer gas:

2 Likes

Yeppers!

5 Likes

Had that wall been closed it would make a nice ‘chimney’ for that vent