WTF Picture of the Day

1 Like

Here you go, beetles behind vinyl siding.
IMG_0847
This was my house when I removed and replaced my siding.

8 Likes

Maybe all the beetles in my walls are decaying and the flies are trying to get to them, lol.

3 Likes

Thomas you need to get some more memes buddy. I keep seeing the same ones over and over. Let me help get you started….

4 Likes

mart
:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :shushing_face: :wink:

8 Likes

That’s the best looking meme you’ve had yet!

7 Likes

Damn right it is. And I promise it’s a one off, and won’t be posted again in any fashion. :wink:

3 Likes

In my part of Iowa, we seem to rotate with Asian Beetles, boxelders, and stink bugs. This past year, the stink bugs were everywhere.

2 Likes

1 Like

No sunburn when swimming in the beautiful underground pool (says the agent).

1 Like

Tell me you DIY’d your tread covering, without telling me you DIY’d your tread covering.

With the tall nose, trim at the back, and shallow depth, these were really awkward to use.

8 Likes

But it’s “purdy” in the eye of the DYI’er…

2 Likes

:face_vomiting:

3 Likes

Nice, a trip hazard on every step. :astonished:

3 Likes

It’s like the auto mechanic that has the 74 Vegas it’s held together with duct tape and super glue!

I bet you the DIY thought he had done a master piece Stair Art project. Picture frame perfecto. LOL

1 Like

[quote=“Thomas Glaze, post:870, topic:204049, full:true, username:tglaze”]

LOL. A cobbler’s kid has no shoes… An outdoor shower maybe? Kidding aside as well…I rent my place and I run a handyman business. I try to fix the safety issues without much landlord support but some things just don’t get fixed when they should. I’ve learned to live with a lot of the issues I report on :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Alright! This is driving me bonkers!

362 S# would indicate, from several Bosch water heater age charts, that the WH was manufactured in Feb of 1993?!?

This can’t be right, can it?

Any other labels that may contain an ansi date?

2 Likes

1 Like