WTF Picture of the Day

2 Likes

COOL

1 Like

2 Likes

You have reached the maximum trust level, BUT, There is a top secret trust level. All you have to do is find the hidden door. :grinning: Good Luck!!

4 Likes

Interesting. :thinking:
Have any more clues?

1 Like

Where’s the “thumbs down button.”? if someone gets enough thumbs down then maybe a flag will appear.

5 Likes

Hmm. I guess no more clues. Is “hidden door” a clue?
Can I phone a friend? :rofl:

At least I can like stuff again, lol.

1 Like

Deck at the yard side is great, but at the home side is literally hanging from a few vertical 2x4s screwed into the rim joist. (It is not supported by those blocks)

4 Likes

Looks like a manufactured home. I thought (could be wrong) these should be free standing decks.

2 Likes

Well, the possibly collapse may result in only minor injuries and not a fatality based on height… J/K… :wink:

1 Like

Yes, manufactured home. And you’re right. It needs some additional footings/posts at the home side. That deck band is obviously below the home rim joist

1 Like

Good eye/assumption Brian!

Its funny, because they literally asked me if they can throw a big party on the deck

1 Like

As we know, even if it’s free standing as Brian pointed out, it sure as hell needs to be stable to support almost any load.

2 Likes

Too Much Spray Foam Insulation To Fill A Hole On The Other Side Of This Wall.

2 Likes

And yet another use for expanding foam insulation, around the WH vent at the chimney to keep the fumes out.

4 Likes

Especially good for single wall pipe, as it will help set the foam.

2 Likes

I like 'em nicely browned, too, Kevin… :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

d```

2 Likes

More than one way to route the DWV up through the roof.

3 Likes