www.extrememakeoverwebedition.com December Winner

Congratulations Wendy Forsyth, winner of the www.extrememakeoverwebedition.com December Website makeover! Please visit the site to see her Website’s amazing transformation and to sign your company’s Website up for the next selection of a FREE makeover.

Good luck and thanks Wendy for allowing us to revamp your site!

Catherine

Wendy

Congratulations. Your site looks great.

Michael

Looks great

Nice job Catherine and congratulations Wendy

Good for you Wendy. I saw your old site and this is much better. The “effect” are cool and not too distracting but I found much of the font size too small for confortable reading.

Thanks Catherine and Michael! It’s gorgeous. I love it!

Paul, I think the font can be increased on your PC but I’m not sure. I really love the look of this and just my personal taste, I think it would lose the flair and class if the font were larger. But that’s just mho. :slight_smile:

Again, thanks guys! I LOVE this! IT’s VERY exciting.

Stay tuned for more exciting announcements coming up in the future! :slight_smile:

Very nice promo, and good luck Wendy!

Work hard to make it work for you!

Way to go Wendy. :smiley:

Thanks guys! :slight_smile: There is much work going on behind the scenes right now to maximize this and other potential in the immediate future. Look for announcements soon. Not sure if I will announce them or if Catherine will want to. :slight_smile:

Good for you Wendy. Here is what you need to do. IMO

I would get a printer to make up a bunch of memo pads to drop off at all the realtors. I would also make up a **** load of flyers ( that have been inspected by RR) to use for drop off’s and direct mailing. Also make up some nice post cards( I have a nice one in the archives)It’s worth a look.
If you are still in the just starting faze make damn sure you hit every office at least 1 time every 2 months to give them more memo pads, dont over do it though(say a 100 realtor office gets 15 pads at each visit, and combine that with direct mailings with maybe a $25 discount coupon(again see archives) and I promise, you will do well as long as your inspections are sound.

Best of luck to you.:smiley:

Thank you Todd! :smiley:

I will be contacting you for help in another area soon if you are interested?

Thanks so much!
Wendy

I am married!!!, but thanks anyway:p:p

LOL!

Well, it does involve pretty girls riding around with you on your inspections. :wink:

E mail me and I will help you if I can.

Cool, thanks Todd.:slight_smile:

You are most welcome.

signed,
the kinder and gentler Todd:cool:

I like it Todd. Thank you. :slight_smile:

Awesome website, Wendy! Many happy returns!

It is an excellent site for IE, but it does not load in my Mozilla browser.

I know the vast majority uses IE, but alot more are going to alternative browsers due to the directX trojan problems.

You might want to add an alternative header for those browsers that will not load the flash animation.:slight_smile:

Have you tried going straight to www.extrememakeoverwebedition.com/winner ?

See if that helps okay? Let me know please.

Thanks!
Wendy