XLPRO

Originally Posted By: kschurman
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Anyone using XLPro 2005 inspection report system

Originally Posted By: srowe

Have a website for this?

Originally Posted By: mboyett

http://www.bestinspectors.com/products-reports.htm

Mike Boyett

Capital City Inspections

Austin, Tx

www.capcityinspections.com

Originally Posted By: kschurman

I guess no one has had any experience with this product. I have been using it for about a month now,seems to be pretty good. Just was looking for input. icon_question.gif

Originally Posted By: lclark

Ken

I have it, but have never used it. I started using report host and my clients and Realtors love it, so I am afraid to change. What do your clients think of XLPro?

--
" Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going."

Originally Posted By: mboyett

lclark wrote:
my client and Realtors love it
Only one client and multiple Realtors? ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif) Let's hope that's not true!

Originally Posted By: lclark

Fixed

" Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going."

Originally Posted By: dedwards

Kenneth,

Is one able to make modifications to the software, boilerplate entries and the way the report is put together? Reason I ask is I just recently ran across this particular HI report software and could not find out if it was. Thanks in advance.

Doug

Originally Posted By: gwells

Doug,

You can do just about anything you want with XL Pro. It comes with a Comments and Descriptors Library that has more than 7,000 entries in it, in approximately 70 categories, and can be expanded to around 30,000 entries. The comments are all available from drop down text boxes. It also has the fastest and easiest to use photo insertion that you will find with any reporting software.

XL Pro also comes with a Report Distribution CD template that allows you to create a CD version of the report for clients. I get more work from the CD than I get from any other form of advertising or marketing. Clients and real estate agents love to show the CD's to everyone. I often get calls from new customers who will ask me if I'm "the guy that does the CD".

I create the CD's on site in about three minutes. It is faster to create a CD than it is to print a report, it costs less, and clients prefer it to a paper report. The report can easily be e-mailed. Real Estate agents really like the fact that it can easily be e-mailed. The client always always has the option of printing the report from the CD if a paper copy is needed.

George

--
George

Store: http://stores.ebay.com/Clearview-Services-MSI

Originally Posted By: dedwards

George,

Thanks for the information. Sounds good.