Xtend-n-Climb heads-up

I had a TeleSteps but sent it back after it inadvertently closed on me. Fortunately it was a short drop and I didn’t fall. I now have had my xTend and Climb for 2.5 years and use it daily. My LG stays in the truck for the tall houses. I don’t see any signs of wear except where it rides up against the LG while driving. I would buy another in a heartbeat…

Jeff

better hurry…I’m going through them now, checking to make sure they’re still safe.
the 2 wooden masons ladders, antique are still immaculate; one 8’ aliminium step ladder is unsafe as well as 1 5’ aluminum step. These will go to the dump for recycling.
One 20’ extension is iffy so will only be used at home.
Still leaves me 2 28’aluminum, 1 20’ alimimum, 2 16" aluminum, 1 8’ aluminum step, 1 6’ aluminum step, 2 fibreglass 6’ step and a few others I cant remember where I put them:mrgreen:

I’ve had the LG Pro Model for 5 years, through very rough service, and no problems except for a retain clip.

I’m curious…Who has the tallest foldable ladder and what brand is it? Price isn’t important, as I need a real tall foldable ladder. I’m finding that 21 and 22 feet is as tall as they come. I wouldn’t have a problem w/ weight as I can attach a dolly to it.

Look at the Jaws 26 footer. (extends to 23’-10") Just bought one 6 weeks ago after having and still using their 22 footer since 1985.

http://www.jawsladders.com/sizes.html

Thanks, Brian.

I’m going to look into this ladder a bit further.

Update: I returned my Model 770P to Ace H/W and received a refund. The manager said he would check and see if he could order me a Model 770 but I didn’t hear back from him for 2 days (surprise!) so I located one at another Ace H/W. Unfortunately it was a 104 mile round-trip to get it but I did get it and all is well with the world again. I’m thinking seriously about trying to locate one or two more new 770’s and buying & storing them for future use.

That means that you could have gone
halfway to College Station, or
halfway to San Antonio,
or halfway to Waco.

I think you were out attending the Jenna Bush wedding! :margarit:

Actually…it was 1/2 way to San Antonio…it was the Ace H/W in Wimberly.:slight_smile:

Here is the Telesteps with the pins snapped off-----:twisted:

Ah, Wimberly. Know it well. Spent many a weekend at “headquarters” in Wimberly while tubing down the Guadalupe River. That was back in beer-drinking college days. Pleasant memories.