Yard Signs ??

Originally Posted By: rmoore2
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

YARD SIGNS ( good or bad)

I know this has been hashed over several times on this BB.

But, has anyone had any luck using them ??? and how many inspections did it get ???

Thanks, RM

![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif) ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif) ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif) ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif) www.prohomechek.com ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif) ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif) ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif) ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

Originally Posted By: kmcmahon

I never tried it but here’s my thoughts…

Are you going to leave them at every inspection? If so, think about how many you need at 4-6 inspections per week.

If you just stick them up during the inspection I can't see that doing anything your truck logo couldn't do.

Since I drive all over the state, it just wouldn't work. I'd have to drive 180 miles to go pick them up.

--
Wisconsin Home Inspection, ABC Home Inspection LLC

Search the directory for a Wisconsin Home Inspector

Originally Posted By: rmoore2

Kevin, Here’s my thought…

I would give the buyer/realtor or whoever a discount for putting them in there yard. Atlanta, is VERY big.....14 counties...all are metro atlanta, ga
I was going just to put them out....close by my office..so i wouldn't have to drive that far to get them...I inspected a NEW (Just built home) last week the buyer closes on it tomorrow, Monday, I asked him about it, he said it was ok I could leave out in the front about 30 days, but he said no longer than that. I told him I would be back maybe this coming week.

I think, they would work......... of course I have signs on my truck, so
anyway........I might try them too......
Thanks, RM
![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif) ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif) ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif) www.prohomechek.com ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif) ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif) ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Originally Posted By: dvalley

Richard,

Signs are always a good thing, but recovering them is a pain in the as$.

My wife is a broker and she simply pays a gentleman to place and recover all her Realty signs. So, if you have ample time to do this yourself, I'm sure you'll get business, but it's time consuming for the busy inspectors.

--
David Valley
MAB Member

Massachusetts Certified Home Inspections
http://www.masscertified.com

"Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go."