You know you are a home inspector when...

Our profession sure does make you see the world differently. I cannot seem to turn it off. I hate when I dream ridiculous little work type scenarios all night.

I imagine Barbers and Hair stylist have similar issues with peoples hair.

Imagine what it must be like for a english/grammar teacher whenever they are online.

How about a Gynocoligist or even worse a proctologist*.:mrgreen::mrgreen:*

Yeah, that could mess up your mind. Dealing with the problems that you would be treating.

You know you are a Home Inspector when your wife is reading the report over your shoulder and ask why that is a defect, but not in our house.:slight_smile:

good one

You Know You’re
A Home Inspector When:****

When you want to buy something, you calculate ‘how many inspections it will be?’

Every time you go into a house any house; you have something to say.

You can take 120 pictures in 2 hours of one house.

You can answer - What is that? A doorbell. For money.

You go into a restaurant and you find a concern or have a comment.

You don’t sleep in on a Saturday;
You get up to watch “House Detective” and to listen to “Rosie on the House.”

You drive down a street and point out every house you ever inspected.

Everyone wants to follow you around, and then they change their mind after 5 minutes.

When you go on a Sunday drive, you take the family to see POS’s instead of Model Homes.

You go to the movie theater and you find something wrong.

When no one in the car knows where we are going and we end up at a house you inspected.

You think “breaking and entering” is no longer a crime.

You can’t go anywhere without making a comment.

Having the initials CMI after your name means something.

Your body thermometer is more efficient and accurate than the thermostat.

Team Timpani LLC 7/20/2008

[RIGHT][RIGHT] [/RIGHT][/RIGHT]

’Not Just An Inspection, But An Education’****

Very Nice. :wink:

:p:p:p:p

When you buy from Inspector Outlet more, then your wife buys shoes !

Thats good, i have two of them in receptacles, from time to time. My daughter loves to play with them. Maybe she will be my helper in the years to come.

And pushing the test button on the GFCI;-)

When you are sitting at christmas dinner at the inlaws mobile looking out the window thinking that swamp cooler should be mounted level

bottoms up !

Great thread Juan. Thanks for the chuckles. :slight_smile:

HA. I thought mine was pretty funny but there were some really funny ones here. I related to most as I am sure we all did.

Oh man, I can hardly type I am shaking due to laughing so hard. If I had to do that to my wife you would see a posting about me in the obituary column of the local newspaper.

Not many women would take kindly to that remark.

lol:D:D:D:D:D:cool:

And to think Bob doesn’t like “appears serviceable”! It’s so versatile. :wink:

You book an Inspection on your anniver** sorry **and due up most of the report just before you take here to dinner without changing your Inspection clothes. Then you sneak to the bathroom to finish off the report pretending you have a number 2 so you can spend the evening not thinking about it. LOL