This panel was in a closet. Melted wires everywhere. I guess they needed the smoke detector to make sure it didn’t get too smokey…lol
Even my tired eyes can see the green fuses…:shock:
Here in Florida many of the insurance companies will not insure a home if it has fuses. It becomes and automatic replacement.
Maybe this close up will help you understand the need for the smoke detector right above. …just a little hot…
the one thing about old wire…it sure likes to be over fused…lol…nice find
its probably just chinese drywall. :mrgreen: