You might find funny.....

I hope this works out well for you, Paul
According to what I have heard, all agent agreements in Michigan(and Michigan law) require no deal to be agreed upon for 6 months without an agents commission being fulfilled. Kinda sucks when you want to fire your agent, or go FSBO.

lol…well if it said that then I would have no problem with it. It does not say that however. In fact, I am reading more and more and found that the original offer ( alledged) offer was 220,000.00 but I never saw this offer..it was not presented to me in written form which is required by Virginia Real Estate Law. So the agent knew he had nothing...told me he had an offer...and 3 days before his contract expired had me write a offer back to the SO CALLED offer for 250,000.00. How do I know the original $220,000.00 offer existed…I don’t have any offer in written form.

Also the agent knew his contract was ending in 3 days so he calls me ( while I am at work in Northern Virginia ) and says that he is e-mailing me a counter offer for $250,000.00 from me to the person who offered $220,000.00…My stance is there was no offer and that my agent attempted to pander me into an agreement that he knew did not exist.

We will see what the judge has to say…lol

This could have cost me so much more…BUT it is not about the money now…if I loose I will just help reduce my capital gains amounts…either way I need to see this through since I know how much of a SNAKE this agent is…

Nope. No ESQ. But I do have 6 years handling arbitrations as an advocate and a 100% on my real estate license test from years ago. Seen these before. Good luck.

probably right…but it’s worth my dime to find out.

Maybe you can change the trend Paul ! Good luck on this !!! :D:D:D

Hello Everyone…

Guess who won round 1 of my real estate case? Sorry Steve but it was ME! I am now getting ready for the appeal they will bring I am sure. I am ready and the facts remain the same…wish me luck!

Luck!

Ok…I agree…no luck…Facts are in my favor and status the accepted bully practice by Real Estate Agents must end. Luck plays no role in the facts…good call

Good to hear Paul…!!

Used Building Salesman Zero…Electric Guru One (won)-----:smiley:

Way to go Paul!!! - I HATE victims no matter where the whine.