You were warned. Dominos falling? Lawsuits Filed? ISG vs. HON.

Then somebody must have made a mistake.:wink:

What is his beef with you? I saw the stupid newspaper thing he posted. I have never seen you post anything negative about anyone.

I asked some questions that he didn’t like me asking. I guess he felt I was challenging him because I asked a question. I always ask questions and do research before I buy something.

Don’t worry about it Frank, although I doubt that you are. Yes you post a lot and you do a lot of research. But it doesn’t hurt anyone and you also share the stuff you find, good, bad or ugly.

I have told you before and I will again I think all of your prep work will help to make you a very good inspector.

You have been a good addition to the community. :cool:

Thanks

Now all this is some seriously funny “We told you so” way back when stuff.

What is truly hilarious is that Little ole Nate is actually in the right on this one !! You were or are dumb enough to put his clause (contract) in your agreement, then you broke his terms, you deserve to get sued. You should have listened and learned in the beginning.

JIm

I bet Bushart is laughing his arse off right about now.

Where did he go BTW???

Jim Bushart was right.

He usually was. That’s what pissed off so many people. They just couldn’t handle the truth!

Last I remember Jim and Nick couldn’t agree on a few things, many heated “arguments” on here. Nick suspended him, at least temporarily, and he never came back. Same with Joe Farsetta, you rarely (almost never) see him posting here anymore.

Oh C’mon now tell the truth! You stuck your light saber in the pot, stirred it for awhile to make the force stronger and caused a space time ripple on the Darkside! :wink:

You just love to stir that pot! :mrgreen:

I emailed Jim and he actually resigned his membership…our loss…IMO.

Untrue. Jim and I have been arguing for more than a decade, we loved to.

Jim left the industry. He went into public adjusting. I subscribe to his blog on public adjusting. Anyway, he’s no longer an inspector, but still an honorary member of InterNACHI with all the benefits and access that comes with membership.

Thanks for info. Couldn’t agree more.

He called this one right.

Yes he did.

And the way I recall it Nick asked him to stop posting due to his criticisms of the buy back program. Maybe I’m wrong.

If he told Larry he resigned then that is news to me and yes, it’s our loss.

Yeah, he called that one wrong: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pQpMt8_zx8

Ya call some right, ya call some wrong.

Larry, actually Jim did quit. He told me that trying “to convince Nick to be honest with the public was like trying to get a pig to sing”.

This is Jims real feeling on the subject, “Nick is a putz and he has already “thornburied” the association.”
You will find the entire article here: http://missouripublicadjuster.org/2012/05/30/how-to-recognize-a-soft-home-inspection-report/

Jim B was/is a good friend and one of the smartest people in this industry, it is ashame that some just wouldn’t listen to some of what he was trying to say.

That is the truth and nothing but it.

Jim

That’s how I remember it also.