Your damm lying rag paper

Originally Posted By: dharris
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Nick! I DO NOT want your damm paper, you SCREWED me out of 6months membership, and the last thing I want is a reminder of all your lies and Bull Sh-- in my mail box.

For your information the mailing list that you are using is 2 plus years old, do your members a favor and buy a current list, maybe you’ll cut your postage costs from 1.5 mil a yr to less than a million allowing you to provide members what they want, CONTINUED ED and Professional HI information , duh

Originally Posted By: igompertz

499 posts? I think you may have got your moneys worth.

Originally Posted By: ekartal

dharris wrote:
Nick! I DO NOT want your damm paper, you SCREWED me out of 6months membership

Hey Dan. I remeber you were offered a buyout package (refund) to retire early. Sounds like that never happened. ![icon_confused.gif](upload://qv5zppiN69qCk2Y6JzaFYhrff8S.gif)

Erol Kartal

Originally Posted By: dharris

[

Quote:
Hey Dan. I remeber you were offered a buyout package (refund) to retire early. Sounds like that never happened. ![icon_confused.gif](upload://qv5zppiN69qCk2Y6JzaFYhrff8S.gif)

No: buy out, some one from last years herd of sheep suggested I retire, haven't seen that person here lately, guess he went by the wayside, or joined ASHI to get the CE that most of last years members wanted.
I did ask Nick for a refund, his reply was "NO"
If my dues were used for members benefits, opposed to bashing others, I could care less, I guess it's no big deal, as it looks like this years current here of " American" sheep know it all.

Originally Posted By: tallen

dharris wrote:
[
Quote:

No: buy out, some one from last years herd of sheep suggested I retire, haven't seen that person here lately, guess he went by the wayside, or joined ASHI to get the CE that most of last years members wanted.
I did ask Nick for a refund, his reply was "NO"
If my dues were used for members benefits, opposed to bashing others, I could care less, I guess it's no big deal, as it looks like this years current here of " American" sheep know it all.

Funny you should say that.

I am going to get some ASHI CE today. Wish I could say it was a NACHI sponsored class, but---

--
I have put the past behind me,
where , however, it now sits, making rude remarks.

www.whiteglovehomeinspections.net

30 Oct 2003-- 29 Nov2005

Originally Posted By: jwortham

All my CE’s come from ASHI.

At least they have classes.

My next NACHI sponsored class with be my first NACHI sponsored class.

![icon_confused.gif](upload://qv5zppiN69qCk2Y6JzaFYhrff8S.gif)

Same here guys. We are in a position to maintain ties with other associations in order to keep our license. Personally I enjoy the ASHI - NAHI buffets in my area. icon_lol.gif

Erol Kartal

Erol,

How are the NAHI trainings? I have not attended one yet.

Originally Posted By: pdacey

Just received a postcard today about an 8 hour class on slab foundations sponsored by SafeGuard Cable Lock. It offers a $50 discount for members of either TAREI, NACHI or ASHI.

Just last year NACHI probably wouldn't have been included on the card. Now it's there and NAHI isn't. Hmmmmm. ![eusa_think.gif](upload://lNFeGuTetUAtwNVgUSOuUzgrGGK.gif)

--
Slainte!

Patrick Dacey
swi@satx.rr.com
TREC # 6636
www.southwestinspections.com

Hi Patrick,

That sounds great but it’s the location that’s important to most of us. Where is it anyway? icon_smile.gif

Erol Kartal

jwortham wrote:
Erol,

How are the NAHI trainings? I have not attended one yet.

Jeff. They're pretty decent. Quarterly at the Millrose Brewery. A little pricey but it's CE's and a lot of Hee-Hee's ![icon_lol.gif](upload://zEgbBCXRskkCTwEux7Bi20ZySza.gif)

NAHI dudes and dudettes are very laid back and easy going.

Erol Kartal

Melrose has an excellent amber ale.

And I just received a flyer for the May NAHI training.

6 CE's and a Saturday spent at a brewery.

Does it GET any better? ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

Originally Posted By: dnice

I have AHIT guide books ($245 for a set of 7) Each book has an exam in the rear that when completed and sent in to AHIT with $25 - $40 returns 4 to 8 CEUs each exam depending on the book. I bought them as part of my training package so I am good to go for a good while.

Is there a way that a NACHI member can put together trainings for their local chapters that can offer CEUs that qualify for state requirements?

Originally Posted By: jbushart

dnice wrote:

Is there a way that a NACHI member can put together trainings for their local chapters that can offer CEUs that qualify for state requirements?

Yes, David. Contact Gerry Beaumont for the details.

--
Home Inspection Services of Missouri
www.missourihomeinspection.com

"We're NACHI. Get over it."

www.monachi.org