Your Home Inspection Knowledge Could Score You $250, $500 or $1000

My name is Lee Eckroth. I’m with Majordomo and we are an InterNACHI affiliate. Majordomo helps homeowners and real estate agents by turning inspection reports into comprehensive repair estimates within 24-hours. I am writing to share some home buyer feedback and to seek some help from you as a home inspector.

We’d love to get 3 minutes of your time to answer a short survey. As a thank you for completing the survey by 2/12/2021, you’ll receive a credit for a free Domoreport (our repair estimate report, normally $99). You’ll also be entered in a random drawing to win $250, $500 or $1000 cash . Here’s the link to the survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/QSY8VV2

Thank,

Lee Eckroth
Majordomo CEO/Co-Founder
Lee@majordomo.com / 541-995-0179

PS
Thanks @gromicko for the opportunity to share this.

…and start getting spam emails.

6 Likes

Listen to Junior. I got the email. With one of the first questions being what type of software did I use I clicked off.

2 Likes

I got a $25 Amazon gift card for answering a few questions. Easy money.

1 Like

I done the first survey when it was posted on here. Didn’t expect to get a string of survey emails. Should have known better. Had to report spam and unsubscribe. Hopefully that stops it. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the feedback here and on the surveys - it is appreciated. Your feedback, questions, and comments have been super helpful. If you do not want to receive any future updates, no problem at all. Simply leave a note in your final comments on the survey or send me an email. Lee

Thanks everyone for your feedback on the survey. Much appreciated! We had over 200 inspectors provide their feedback.

The winners of the drawing are:
$1000 winner: Susan Alexander of US Inspect in Michigan
$500 winner: Dave of Can Do Inspections in Sterling, VA
$250 winner: Patrick Tolbert of Amerispec in Portland, OR

Below are the results of the survey questions. If you have any questions, please let me know. Thanks! Lee Eckroth, Lee@majordomo.com, 541-995-0179

Software Programs Used
HomeGauge, Spectora, AHIT, and Home Inspector Pro are the most popular, but there is a large amount of diversity in software preferences.

Number of home inspections conducted weekly
Most inspectors conduct 1-10 inspections a week, or 1-2 a day.

How often clients ask you for the following:

1 Like