YoUR LAST CHANCE !!!!!!

Tomorrow or in a few minutes the last day of VOTING begins.
Please do not slow down and please go the extra mile so we can have a Member of the Year we can be proud of. Gilles has NEVER slowed down or let you down so get to work.

They have a plan is the rumor to vote hard at the last minute to put the guy in second place as the newest winner. They will do it in a way you will not see until it is too late.

No being good sports and not running the score up IS A bad IDEA. Notice how he stays abut 20 behind at all times. [size=]How many votes do you think he can get with the 10+ Good Ole Boy Club making calls sending emails and PM’s?[/size]

PLEASE TO NOT LET THIS OPPORTUNITY PASS BY

ENOUGH COLOR FOR YOU? JUST IN CASE HERE IS THE LINK TO MAKE IT EASY AND YOU CAN WATCH THEM HIT IT HARD LATE TOMORROW.

https://www.nachi.org/forum/f2/vote-member-year-gromicko-award-117326/

Last chance to tell the Meek what a living P.O.S. he is before he goes, at least that’s his promise.

Look another crazy a-s American who can’t cannot stand the fact that Gilles just may get it unless you all do not bust butt and start running for that goal line.

Just look at all the nuts who follow me here to try to discredit me. Just read the top 2 nominees wonderful Nominations and see which one seems the most legit for the Award.

If after that you still cannot figure it out just look at the last 10 or more posts the person has posted or the threads they have started. That should give you and infdication of who you should vote for.

Ah yet another post , I guess you have nothing better to do after the election campaigning for trump , Do not worry another election will be coming in 4 years . and BTW The membership will pick the 2 main runners are both worthy Canadian or American they are Home Inspectors, our family . In short no separation of Countries .Now i suggest you get a life take some time collect yourself and starting acting like a CMI and Inspector not a spoiled brat

Vote for me… 'Merica!!!

Boy, that sure would be a whole hell of a Lot of BULLSH-T.

They do that and I’ll stick around every day and change my tag to say what a bunch of crap that is.

Notice Canadians they are doing anything to make you think why vote.

I sure as hell have not seen that announcement and to change the rules yet again would be INSANE.

LOL Dip**** i am a Canadian

Where you living and working, FOOL? Hell you even use a lowercase i, seems like you barely mean it.:roll:

Meeker you need to stop , It is getting embarrassing

Yes, I can see how you may be getting embarrassed by your ridiculous comments.

A vote for Gilles is a vote for gentleman inspectors around the world. You cannot say that for some of the inspectors who are close enough to win in a HEART BEAT.

You guys better kick it up. I am telling you that you better do more ***NOW ***or you will be in a sad state of mind come Christmas morning.

You will not get any explanation on how it happened or ANYTHING. Run, Run, Run for the finish line. Do not look back till after the race or YOU WILL SEE GILLES LOSE.

NONE OF US WANT THAT.

You disgrace the title of CMI and have bashed some of the best people in NACHI . I hope when this is over you will move on and look back and see how ridiculous this made you look .