Zinsco Building panel

How should I report this?

I have read the inspect NY site stuff , but am left unsure if and how to report this.

It is a building meter panel area rather than a regular breaker panel as found in a house.

DSCN0112 (Small).JPG

Hi Bob,

The only issue that I am aware of with the Zinsco, Sylvania/Zinsco panels relates to the breaker panels with the aluminium bus bars. I am not aware of any problems with other service equipment.



Thanks Gerry
Just covering my bases.

Gerry is correct - nothing to report there. . .