1-day mold certification, ANY TOWN YOU WANT IT! We'll come to you.

Nick,

Let’s make the mold certification part of the August meeting in Hawaii. Which days do you speakers prefer?

Mold in Hawaii?
:shock:
Do you have much water there?
:wink:

I would like to offer the Mold course in Arizona. Maybe a weekend in June or July?

It’s been raining here for the forty days already over 100 inches in the past six weeks Mold is definitly going to be a problem here.

“It’s been raining here for the forty days”

Six mold kits are being delivered with an Ark next week . . .

Phoenix if possible. Don’t know if you had one here already, but when and if you could, that’d be great.

That will be nice in Orlando, Fl

Please let me know if a course will be offered in the EVERETT/BELLINGHAM area, Regards.
David Verge

David,
You have a local NACHI Chapter - perhaps contact:

Northwest Washington
Chapter website - www.nachinorthwestwashington.org
Contact - Cyndy Patzman
Location - Bellingham, WA
Phone - (360) 441-2897
Email - PatzmanInspect@aol.com

Doug and I make a good tag-team - an evening Chapter meeting where I speak on NACHI Benefits (chaptersupport@nachi.org) , followed by a day’s Mold Course by Doug.

See what Cyndy says!

Nick, I want to do this here in the Milwaukee Area sometime this summer. Let me know what you require logistically.

We would love it if you came to Phoenix, AZ

Thank you Nick.

We would be interested in having one here in ohio.

Heather McMahan
JM Home Inspections

Nick… please read the following “Texas Mold Licensing Law” before you
come to Texas. I thinks it requires a little more than a one day NACHI
meeting.

http://www.moldinspector.com/texas_mold_license.htm

Sounds great! How about Akron, OH?

***Mold certification would be great.Can we do it in one day?Anyway,I am from Hurricane WV,so I might can take it with you guys in OHIO.Of course,I just moved here from CC,Tx,so I’ll have to check my map.Some where within 50-60 miles of Huntington would be good.Contact? ***

Count me in for Orlando (central florida)

www.nachi.org/moldcourse.htm

You always wanted what???:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

On the “Log In” page:

**How Log In **

InterNACHI Members: simply log in with your members-only username and password. Once you complete the course and finish its final exam you will automatically be credited on your continuing education log.

“How Log In”, is this correct?

Thanks Will. Fixed.