The latest edition of the ComSOP is preparing for print. See a sneak peek of the 2026 edition in the PDF below.
Questions or comments? Just reply to this thread.
Stay tuned for the official 2026 version that goes to print.
The latest edition of the ComSOP is preparing for print. See a sneak peek of the 2026 edition in the PDF below.
Questions or comments? Just reply to this thread.
Stay tuned for the official 2026 version that goes to print.
Awesome work.
Great job! Will there be a summary or cheat sheet showing the differences between the old and new?
Yep! And, the Standards of Practice course will be updated.
Hey Maggie,
Skimming through the PDF document, I see some areas that could maybe use some improvement or adjustments. I wouldn’t have in depth time to provide some feedback at the moment. I could provide thoughts in bits and pieces at a time. I wasn’t sure if this was a rough draft or final document ready to put out for official use. If interested, would you rather I email them, or just post them here? Maybe it would spur further thoughts and conversations or even clarity?
Feel free to email us at [email protected] anytime with notes/comments.
You can find the final copy here: International Standards of Practice for Inspecting Commercial Properties (ComSOP) - CCPIA
How long do these books take to prepare to print? This post was from January.
Inspector Outlet still has the 2022 and I can’t find the 2026 version. How do I get a hold of a 2026 version book?
Hi David,
I recommend reaching out to Inspector Outlet at [email protected]. They will info about ordering timelines. In the meantime, the web version, PDF download, and free audiobook are available here.