a little help from my friends.. good song! ;)

Originally Posted By: away
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

I use a Titleist Pro V1 for a level icon_biggrin.gif

Brian this has been driving me nuts (well not really) ever since you posted it, but what do you use the 3 legged pack stool for?

--
Andrew Way
Keystone Residential Inspection Services PLLC
www.keystoneinspections.com

Originally Posted By: bkelly2

away wrote:
I use a Titleist Pro V1 for a level ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif)

Brian this has been driving me nuts (well not really) ever since you posted it, but what do you use the 3 legged pack stool for?

I put my laptop on the kitchen counter and type the info into my laptop. I like to sit when I type.

--
"I used to be disgusted, Now I try to Be amused"-Elvis Costello

Originally Posted By: mroe

You can have all the greatest tools in the inspection industry. BUT,if you do not have the a greatest inspection report to go with all the tools they are useless. You might want to start out with a hand held unit and then upgrade to a pen tablet when you can afford it. I started with a samsung i-700 hand held pc phone,with porter valley inspection software. It covers about everything you can think of and more for home inspections. If you are interested in the i-700,get in touch with me. I have since upgraded to the pen tablet. My eyes just cannot seem to read the small screen any more. Must be getting old. LOL icon_biggrin.gif Good luck,and welcome to the HI world.

Mark Roe
www.besurehomeinspectionservice.com

Originally Posted By: rcooke

mroe wrote:
You can have all the greatest tools in the inspection industry. BUT,if you do not have the a greatest inspection report to go with all the tools they are useless. You might want to start out with a hand held unit and then upgrade to a pen tablet when you can afford it. I started with a samsung i-700 hand held pc phone,with porter valley inspection software. It covers about everything you can think of and more for home inspections. If you are interested in the i-700,get in touch with me. I have since upgraded to the pen tablet. My eyes just cannot seem to read the small screen any more. Must be getting old. LOL ![icon_biggrin.gif](upload://iKNGSw3qcRIEmXySa8gItY6Gczg.gif) Good luck,and welcome to the HI world.

Mark Roe
www.besurehomeinspectionservice.com

Presentation ,Presentation,PRESENTATION, I feel is far more important then the written word .
The written report is what is important for protection to help keep you out of court and protect you if you go to court.
The verbal report is what gives the most information and the presentation
is the most important part of keeping a person from even thinking about taking you to court.

My Thoughts others may agree.

--
Roy Cooke Sr.

http://Royshomeinspection.com