$50,000.00 - $100,000.00 / year. Potential for much greater income based on professional growth and expertise.
Full-time, Part-time and Weekends Available
The Largest, Oldest and Most Successful Inspection Company in the SE United States is seeking great inspectors in South Florida. Requirements include:
- Perform great, detailed home and building inspections.
- Requires a Florida state home inspector’s license and minimum of 3 years’ experience.
- Additional state licenses, such as a general contractor, is a plus.
- Technical degree such as construction management is a plus.
- Requires extensive technical knowledge.
- Requires excellent people skills.
- Requires good technical writing skills, grammar, English.
- Requires good computer skills.
- Requires situational rigor while under pressure performing inspections.
- Requires someone who wants to work hard and build a career with a great company.
- Apprenticeship period, continuing education and on-going training requirements.
- Must have an attitude of gratitude for life and love life.
- Must buy into and follow the company values of Service, Professionalism, Integrity, and Expertise.
- This is an employee position.
- Opportunity to participate in health insurance, AFLAC, and Simple IRA with company matching.
- Company Vehicle and Gas allowance provided.
- Workman’s compensation insurance coverage provided.
- Errors & Omission / Professional liability insurance coverage provided.
- Paid apprenticeship period required.
- InterNACHI membership and ongoing CEU’s included.
- Flexible schedules.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.