Anyone notice a change in bookings or calls

Has anyone noticed a change in bookings or calls over the past month?

I want everyone to be successful but realistically, you create your own success.
I am situated in Montreal, Quebec Canada. I am getting upwards of 20 calls weekly. Booking up a week in advance regularly. Unheard of until about 4 weeks ago.
Good luck everyone.

1 Like

I get calls saying that people can’t find my business on Google. Does that count?

10 Likes

How’d they get your number?

2 Likes

Kind of, Thomas. You are getting calls.
Are you getting more calls? I see homes sales are picking up.

We had a slow down during the Christmas break and 1st part of January, but has been back to normal since then.

1 Like

Deep State for sure.

4 Likes

Hmmm interesting take Ryan. :man_shrugging: :laughing:

Pretty sure it was Rumble wanting to why I didn’t give a shit about their site, and why I should give them a try… :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

We get calls from referrals from previous clients all the time.

1 Like

I guess you just don’t want to tell us? :thinking:

2 Likes

Probably forum stalkers maybe? Like you,

So, you don’t want to tell anyone. Okay that’s fine. :wink: :man_shrugging:

1 Like

It’s called spam robo calls Dave. If you haven’t ever had any, kudos for you. Not sure why you didn’t understand that the first time I posted it, but on seconds thoughts… :thinking: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :shushing_face:

Oh I gets hundreds of those a week (not to mention the ones that get filtered by the device), I was thinking about potential clients wanting to book inspections. That was my take on the OP. Not how many spam calls, which spam calls seem to be up dramatically.

The lid was definitely blown of a couple of weeks ago. The number of inspections that I have been getting compared to the low inventory does not make sense.

1 Like

I’ve seen quite an uptick in my area also, but not enough to be booked out a week, at least not yet.

2 Likes

We are still at 3-5 day contingencies in my area. And even if they have 5 days, they want you there in 3. So if you can’t do it, it’s on to the next guy.

1 Like

I’ve revived maybe 2 “robo calls” in 5 years. Clients are the only ones that call me. Why are we on opposite ends of the spectrum?

2 Likes

Interesting, but I don’t know why.

1 Like

I get a ton of those. What’s funny is they seem to come in threes. First the phone will say
" potential spam" with out of state number, no voicemail, 2nd will be within a few minutes from a different out of state number, again no voicemail, then 3rd, a minute or two later, will be a Colorado # from some podunk town on the other side of the state, usually one of 3-4, with a clearly pre-recorded message. Then there’s the folks from yelp. They always call from a # based in AZ or WA.

Funny, same thing here. Offer is accepted Sun or Mon, they want the inspection done by Wed at the latest. I’ve lost out on several over the last month because of this. Of course there’s always the prospects that are looking for next day appointments. Those are always fun to deal with.

Just yesterday I got a referral from a realtor that I never even heard of that put it in the contract as 3 days. The agent even told the buyer to use the listing agents radon info instead of getting their own test done. The guy was incredibly stressed out about quickly he had to get everything done. The house has been on the market for 6 months with a price tag over $800K.

3 Likes