Buffalo NY nov 24-27

Originally Posted By: stephen walker
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

Wondering if there are any local NACHI meetings or seminars in the Buffalo Area between nov 24-27 that anyone has heard about. I will be up from Georgia and looking for some action. (you know get away from the inlaws).

thanks
Steve

P.S. Or even the Niagra area

Originally Posted By: rpaul

Stephen,

If you could make a week earlier. We are having a Free 1 day Electrical Seminar in Elmira, NY. Finger Lakes Chapter of Nachi.

Rick

www.rephomeinspection.com

Originally Posted By: cmccann

That’s Thanksgiving isn’t it?

NACHI MAB!

The Seminar is November 13, 2004. http://www.nachi.org/nyelectricalseminar.htm

Originally Posted By: rfrancis

Ricky

Do you have much room left as I am thinking about it up here in Canada, Have not fully decided yet just inquiring about space.

--
Bob Francis
Shamrock Home Inspections Inc
Toronto, Ontario Canada

Robert,

We would welcome you. If you need a room you can either contact
me or just get a hold of the Holiday Inn. There is a room discount just let them know you are with Nachi. Email me if you need any information.

Rick

Rick

Thanks for the welcoming. The wife said I can go. Now only 2 more hurdles Money and Weather. Up here we take a beating on exchange rates, have to factor that in and the Biggest hurdle the weather I will keep a watch on that. You would figure a Canadian would be used to it, I think it has to do with age. Is there a time frame that I have to confirm by ?

--
Bob Francis
Toronto, Ontario Canada

Robert,

if you can make it which i hope you can. you can make reservations ahead of time. you can make it in by 6 pm. We have a local canadian hocky team here too. Joe and my wife and John Bowman are going to. If you want ot you can join us too.
let me know.

Rick

The welcoming is unbelievable, let me get back to you, as to what time I hope to arrive. I’ll call the Holiday Inn tomorrow. Could you please reserve a spot for me for the seminar? Lets just hope the weather holds up.

Thanks

--
Bob Francis
Toronto, Ontario Canada

Robert,

You are on the list. Hopefully the weather will hold out. We are looking forward to having a good time too. Let me know what time you will be coming in.

Rick

Rick

Somehow I got mixed up on the dates, I was thinking that it was near the end of the month, thats why I kept worrying about the snow Should have checked the calender first. I cannot make it this week end. Hopefully another time. Sorry for any inconvinence.

Bob Francis

Toronto, Ontario Canada