CAHPI denies permission for a dual member to use InterNACHI's Marketing Dept.

Ad to the stupid disrespectful comments from you Jeffrey, I would say more than enough damage has been caused link directly to you. I would not have had mercy on you had I been in a position to remove you.

Now I find that interesting I expect the intelligent members would never make a statement like that when the do not have the information to judge with.

Sorry if you think this Jj but comparing your posts to Raymond makes you look like the inexperienced consultant that we know you are.

Hey I have a resolution to this issue. I will withdrawl my membership as Student, with the proviso Larson, Joanass, and Stancyzk refute their allegations by removal of their posts, along with perpetual refraining of bullying Roy Cooke or any other Canadian member.

Is it a deal?

CC. Nick

I would be willing to do this too Raymond! If all the US InterNachi Insectors and CMI’s planed to follow what Canada is just putting in place about cyber bullies on a public thread.
Several individuals here would be gone very quickly no matter what Professional level they have achieved.

Jim,

Once again as before you speak out without obtaining the facts. As you can see later on in this thread as posted by Nick, Students are not required to put the logo on their site.

Now would you please remove your suggestion I am in breach or alternatively I will as before lodge a complaint to the OACHI about your action, since you are a board member and have breached the directors rules once before.

Thank you.

The OACHI board sure like to open there mouths to let the water in faster right Ray.
Remember the saying! Due onto yourself as you would have done to others right. LOL

It does not say this in the code of ethics. If Nick says its OK than thats great.I agree with Kevin that the other inspectors should have InterNachi Logos on there website. My opinion has nothing to do with OntarioACHI

I was just informed that Alan Carson has reached out to CAHPI on our behalf regarding this issue.

Glad to hear this he is well respected by all associations in Canada .

The requirement to be a Certified InterNachi Inspector have changed for the good. Lets keep it that way and enforce a no bully attack on the open MB. All would need to sign a form insuring that they comply with this and it can easily be drafted up by InterNachi. If one is caught in violation the comment can be removed and a ban extension can be enforced. 1 day, 1 week, 1 month. Lets see how that would work and who could learn to double check what they post before having a comment removed.
For this to work all would need to agree.

Yes and once again you make statements not based on facts. Had you bothered to check instead of inserting your foot in your mouth you would know that Students do not have to put the logo up.

Further as to Mr. Mullen I am willing to sign an affidavit about his breach of an Ontario Act. Further I know he is not a member because I went to OAHI office to check the Registry.

Now regardless whether you think you made the statement under the purview of OACHI, I could care less. I will file a complaint, of which the outcome will be on your file whether you intended to infer I was not in abeyance with the rules or not.

This is a Canadian issue in the Canadian forum… stay on thread topic please. The thread is needed to explain a problem we are having with another association. I’ve instructed staff to delete all off-topic posts.

Thanks Nick its about time!

Also please remove the false allegations made by Mr. Stanscyk.

Stay on thread topic guys. I need this thread to resolve this inter-association issue.

Ladies and Gents,

Welcome to the featherweight boxing match. In the opponents corner we have Mad Dog Barton and in the other corner Rottweiler Gromicko. :slight_smile:

I guess we’ll find out.

Jim, I don’t see where your original statement is an opinion, OntarioACHI’s or not. I thought what you put was a statement of two accurate facts. What Nick put was another fact clarifying the position of student members. Wherein any of these statements breach any code of ethics anywhere I am unsure. Just sayin’

There is a difference between a ASHI Inspector that must follow his Certification and a Student of InterNachi that does not yet even have all the training finished for InterNachi Certification.

Another accurate statement, also not breaching any codes of ethics.