Can it be this bad?

Standard conjecture & bull**** from the right. As long as there assholes like you in the decision process then we are destined to make the same mistakes over and over again. Nothing can justify the lack of intelligence used to get us involved in this war which destroyed our economy and almost brought down our nation. America and the rest of the world will suffer the unintended consequences from this folly for decades to come and you know it.

Joe for President! Can’t be any worse than what we got now.

I’m sorry that simple and verifiable facts bother you so much.

Deal with it.

Which facts? The weapons of mass destruction which never existed and predicated our invading another sovereign nation? Oh those tacky facts that get in the way of mikey’s empire ideology.

People like you are sad that Saddam Hussein is dead.

The world is a better place with his demise.

Where is your compassion for the millions Saddam killed?

Instead of being glad that WMDs were not found and that he is gone, you spend your time railing against TPTB for getting one wrong.

It matters not to you that almost everyone got it wrong on the issue of WMDs.

What a sad little man your are.

There was a time when I would allow petty assholes like you have the last word but that will never be the case here. Today and from here on out all our discussions will take place on the open side of the message board, no longer will you be allowed to harbor such hatred in the anonymity of the Not For Everyone Forum, I want everyone to know just how sick your mind really is.

Only a sick mind like yours could justify the loss in American service personnel coupled with the loss of innocent Iraqi civilians over nothing more than a trumped up lie. Tell me asshole, was all the death and destruction, not to mention the economic toll on the world financial system worthwhile?

Hatered? Me?

With your constant displays of jackassery, bad manners, anti constitution, and anti Christian posts is it any wonder why you have become the joke you are at NACHI.

You are nothing but a pimple on a clowns rear end.

I invite every member here to read my posts in the NFE and see the truth of just who Joe Burkeson really is.

Non members will just have to imagine the thousands of post of yours that include debauchery, heretical rants and constant name calling.

Low lifes like you are a blight. Nothing more.

Wow.

mikey

Got an example, or is it just another case of an over active imagination coupled with the guilt of thousands of dead American service people and Iraqi civilians seeking a scapegoat?

No kidding Mark.

Are you accusing me of lying?

It’s in the NFE for all to see. Even the dead baby pics you included in a post of yours.

The following link is accessible to members only.

Warning: the link below contains material anyone with a brain should find extremely offensive. Do Not click on Link if you don’t want to be offended

Yep, it’s still there

http://www.nachi.org/forum/f46/baby-killer-49279/#post636668 in your copy and paste, even though the original poster removed his post.

I copied this nonsense too. Feel better now, that you have disparaged your best friend John McKenna once again. :stuck_out_tongue:

Really now an idiot like you must have something else, besides incriminating one of your buddies. :slight_smile:

I disparaged no one except YOU.

You were asked to remove that post and you refused.

I’ll stick to the facts and leave the lies to you.:roll:

Not so, your a liar, but everyone knows that about you. If you truly wanted to embarrass me in public you’d have posted the picture here yourself, but like in all of your relationships you are simply not man enough to live up to your twisted convictions.

The truth is that I was asked to delete the post but the time allowed to do had expired, and you know that a post can only be edited for a short period of time.

But let me not digress… Do you really think you can hurt me by posting a picture that your friend and asshole buddy John McKenna was investigated by the police over? What a sick individual you are. Your move asshole. :mrgreen:

Don’t start wars you can’t win joey.

Have you stopped beating your “wife” yet?

Where is the picture asshole, if you don’t post it, it doesn’t exist. :smiley:

As far as the war between you and I go, in the unflappable words of your hero George Bush… “BRING IT ON”. I dare ya, I double dare you, chickenshlt. :mrgreen:

Want to buy a vowel, or call a friend. :slight_smile:

The link is in my post above joey.

Go ahead and post it yourself.

I know you are too chicken **** to do it.

No offense guys but this tread should be shut down. This is embarrassing.

Hey, better ask your buddy John McKenna the Original Poster to help you get your tit out of the ringer, I sure he has many in his collection. :stuck_out_tongue:

Like I said if YOU don’t post it, it don;t exist and you are a liar, so prove me wrong. :mrgreen:

Come on, you know you like the bloodshed, you brag all the time how you love war and mayhem, don’t let us down now when you are so close to proving our point. This may be the moment you were born for, don’t blow it, the whole world is watching. :smiley:

You started the flame war so live with it.

Your choice.

Don’t stand behind your own challenge, eh?

I wonder why you gutless wonder.