Can you find him?

There is a man here in the photo.

image5.jpg

O.K. I found him–now what do I do?

Doctors have concluded that if you find the man in the coffee beans in 3 seconds, your right half of your brain is better developed than most people. If you find the man between 3 seconds and 1 minute, your right half of the brain is developed normally. If you find the man between 1 minute and 3 minutes, then the right half of your brain is functioning slowly and you need to eat more protein. If you have not found the man after 3 minutes, the advice is to look for more of this type of exercise to make that part of the brain stronger!!!

And, yes, the man is really there!!!***

Tally-ho.

image5.jpg

Interesting, I got him in less than 3. Hunters eye :slight_smile:

He seemed so much easier to find in Paul’s picture. You got to get one of those cameras Ben.:wink:
Is that Juan Valdez?

By the very nature of our business (visually finding anomalies) I would think that we would tend to find him faster than the the average person.

Interesting thoughts Paul, considering there are no minimum sight requirements for HI’s.

I didn’t find him at all…is the right brain the creative side?

I guess I’m thick on the right side…I thought I saw Waldo in those coffee beans though…hmmmm…doggone bedtime w/ the kids is getting to me!

The blind inspector is back

rlb

Part of my brain (don’t know which side) wants to know where the humongous coffee beans come from. :wha?:

Even my dog sees him.:slight_smile:

What does it say about finding the abstract women.

coffeewoman.jpg

It doesn’t ,must mean you are a genius. I see them now though, so I must be a good learner.

I dont think I want to find him!! he has gotten enough attention already!!:mrgreen:

Or a man with a hat tapping a keg

https://www.nachi.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=165633&stc=1&d=1480829318

Took me about three seconds to find Waldo

mankeg.jpg

Got him :slight_smile:

Only took you 10 years! :razz:

:):):slight_smile: