Citizens Reinspections and Retail Inspections

Happy New Year Mike, I hope 2013 is better to you.

Thanks. To bad I could not get the cast put on before 2013 when the the renewal of the $2500 deductible went into effect Dohhhh. Eventually I’ll post my franken foot picture from when they changed the dressing. I am a little lucky as I am supposed to not put any weight on it for at least 2 months. That would normally mean crutches and you cannot carry anything or do anything while on the. No cooking, real hard to carry laptop, impossible to carry plate of food etc… BUT the lucky thing is I came across the item in the picture after telling my wife I was going to cut off a crutch and put a v in it so I could stand in the kitchen and make a sandwich or what ever. I ordered it and it came pretty fast and almost before the staples stopped killing me. I have been using it off and on in short durations because my foot still hurts and last night I was able to go back and forth from the neighbors house and mine all while carrying my drink. An impossible task on crutched for such distances. :slight_smile:

A week earlier and I would have likely been done before the new year started. oh well just the way my Luck has been for a few years.

IF ANY OF YOU DO SOMETHING WHEN NO WEIGHT CAN BE PUT ON YOUR FOOT BUY THIS THE DAY IT HAPPENS AND YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. THEY EVEN HAVE REFURBISHED MODELS AND THEY WILL BUY IT BACK AT A LOSS OF 30 PER WEEK. IN OTHER WORDS YOU CAN RETURN IT WHENEVER YOU WANT AND IT WOULD ONLY COST YOU 30 A WEEK AND THEY WOULD RETURN THE REST OF THE PURCHASE PRICE. I’M KEEPING MINE JUST IN CASE:)

http://www.vitalitymedical.com/iwalkfree-hands-free-crutch.html

Good thing is is I really doubt this year could be possibly worse than last year :slight_smile:

Regarding Citizens, does anyone have an idea of the amount of Insurance Applications for Home Owner Policies broken down by County in the state of Florida?

I don’t think this exists… but I heard Citizens quotes about 4,000 new polices/renewals statewide every day.

In my opionion,

I love your drive, but in my opinion your out of touch with reality. Think of Home Depot, how many hareware store went under. **Your fight should be that Citizens is a public sector entitity which must be transperant and follow a complete set of laws/rules as any public sector enitiy must. **No one cares who does the best/greatest, it is the price and hassel. No reinspections, I will go with …

Best

The preferred vendor system will not work. It is all the same people that were performing the reinspections. Agents and Homeowners were not happy with them then so why now. No reinspections? I think they would rather have them done correctly. You here it here, some guys dont go as far as others. We have disputed many reinspections that people that were not our original clients due to the reinspector having blury pictures, insulation in the way, or some other issue. Also, who do you get when calling ID with a question? When you call my office you get someone to answer the question right away. You can also get to speak with the inspector directly if you need to. The preferred vendor would only come close to working if it was performed by the best of the best of inspectors out there.