FREE $25 gift certificate, FREE CD’s, FREE Downloads…
George from bestinspectors.net has provide the following info…
CMI - Online Electrical Class
Tonight (Tuesday Dec 04) at 8:00 p.m. CST
(press live chat button at the top of page)
I will be presenting an online class tonight at 9:00 p.m. EST (8:00 CST, 7:00 MST, 6:00 PST) where I’ll be talking about the Do’s and Don’ts of Electrical Inspections. There is no charge for the class.
There will be plenty of time for questions and answers. This is your opportunity to ask about anything electrical. We will discuss the problems associated with using electrical test equipment and the proper way to use the equipment. You will find out the ONE piece of test equipment that will tell you almost everything you need to know in a home inspection and I’ll give you step-by-step instructions on how to use it! The great thing is that is is a $20 tester that will replace multiple testers, some of which cost hundreds of dollars.
I will answer questions about what is really important and not so important (this will surprise a lot of you!) to look for in an inspection. We will discuss ways to figure out what you can’t see by what you can see. I’ll dispel electrical common myths and give you the straight scoop.
Ask about anything from Ampacity to Impedance, from Transformer connections to Voltage drop, Power Factor, bizarre instrument readings, how electrical fires start, or anything else you can think to ask. Feel free to ask about commercial electrical systems too.
We will also be giving away some FREE Electrical CD’s and free downloads.
For those of you who don’t know me and are wondering what my qualifications are:
George wells, BSEE, MBA, CRI, CMI
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering (BSEE). Major areas of study were electrical construction, instrumentation and electronics.
- Licensed Master Electrician and Electrical contractor
- Approved Electrical instructor and continuing education provider for the States of Ohio and Michigan
- Approved Home Inspection instructor for the State of New York
- Worked in the field as an electrician and later as an engineer. Combined experience of 33 years.
- Fire investigator for fires that are suspected as being electrical
- Home inspector since early 2000 (licensed in New York)
I hope to see you there! George