Code Alert 17 DEC 2007
State of Wisconsin
The State of Wisconsin has scheduled the first of a series of meetings to update Comm 16 which is the electrical code for the State of Wisconsin.
Safety and Buildings Division Electrical Code Council Agendas
Thursday, January 3, 2008, 9:30 AM to 2:30 PM
Tommy G. Thompson Commerce Center, Room 3B, 201 West Washington Ave., Madison, WI
- Welcome and review of agenda
- Review Council Manual and elect a chairperson
- Division Updates
- Discuss scope of the rule and project
- Distribute and review potential changes to Comm 16 (Lunch Break 12 p.m. to 12:45p.m.)
- Continue discussion on potential changes to Comm 16.
- Set next meeting and adjourn
Questions concerning the meeting may be directed to Joe Hertel, Department of Commerce, at 608/266-5649, or TTY at 608/264-8777, or Email at email@example.com