Colorado Home Inspector News and Events.

Colorado Home Inspection News

1. Attend our two-Day Stucco and Deck Inspection Class at the InterNACHI School in North Boulder on August 19-20, 2016. For more information and to register, visit www.nachi.org/events

2. Come down to my free home inspector success event in Las Cruces, New Mexico, on August 19, 2016. For more information and to register at: www.nachi.org/nm2016

3. Attend our free, live class: How to Inspect Plumbing Fixtures at the InterNACHI School in North Boulder on Tuesday, August 23, 2016. Register at www.nachi.org/events

4. Attend my free Commercial Property Inspection Course with me, Nick Gromicko, at the InterNACHI School in North Boulder on September 8, 2016. Register at www.nachi.org/events

5. Attend our free, live online home inspection class where we’ll discuss report writing, infrared, branding, marketing, and tools. You can ask questions through a live, online chat. Online on September 13, 2016. Register at visit www.nachi.org/events

6. The Colorado Chapter meets every month in Denver.

7. The Colorado Springs Chapter meets every month in Colorado Springs.

8. InterNACHI’s three-day convention in Texas on October 14-16. Visit www.nachi.org/convention

9. The Colorado Real Estate Commission has approved InterNACHI’s courses for real estate agents. You can give real estate agents in your local market free access to the courses they need to keep their real estate licenses current. Find more information at www.nachi.org/colorado

10. The Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment recommends hiring a Certified Radon Tester who has completed an NRPP/AARST approved course like InterNACHI’s, which is free.

11. We’ve added more free membership benefits for Colorado inspectors at www.nachi.org/benefits

Nick Gromicko

The Colorado Chapter meets the second Tuesday of every month. There is no cost to attend.
1995 S Colorado Blvd
Denver, CO

7 PM to 9 PM. Most people start arriving between 6 & 6:30 PM and have a meal. You are responsible to pay for your own meal/drinks.

If you have any questions let me know. If you want to get on the mailing list send me your email address.

Last month we had Ron Huffman, InterNACHI do a presentation on Stucco Inspections.
This month we will have a Fireplace technician.
Next month will be a Mold Remediation class.

My email is: allpointshomeinspect@gmail.com

I don’t understand why more/all chapters of associations adopt this policy. IMHO, this is the way to do things.