COVID-19 Safety Guidelines for Home Inspectors Course & Webinar

COURSE:
InterNACHI® has developed a brand-new “COVID-19 Safety Guidelines for Home Inspectors Course. This course is free and available to all home inspectors (not just InterNACHI® members). I encourage you to take it as soon as possible to help protect yourself and your clients. The logo is available to everyone who completes the course. Take the course.

WEBINAR:
We’re working hard to develop new resources for InterNACHI® members to take advantage during the corona virus crisis. The first is a live webinar on Saturday, March 28th, with Ben Gromicko, where he’ll walk inspectors through our new COVID-19 guidelines. We’re also planning a live Q&A session with Nick Gromicko that will be announced in the next few days. Register for the webinar.

InterNACHI COVID-19 Safety Guidelines for Home Inspectors Inspections

5 Likes

Did it. Got the logo.

4 Likes

Just finished my course. Thanks for the very timely information regarding the COVID-19. Protects us as inspectors and those close to us. Keep up the great work! Stay Safe!

2 Likes

Welcome to our forum, Peter!..where there are not stupid questions…Enjoy!

Thank you, David.

Thank you, Peter.

Done deal! :slight_smile:

More than 100 registered inspectors for the free webinar this Saturday. Everyone who registers will receive a link to the video recording to watch or listen to later. So, register now.

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 7.49.46 AM

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 7.52.32 AM

I just completed the COVID-19 course and must say I recommend the course to all home inspectors.

Remarkably done, Ben. Thank you for getting the information out there for others to absorb.

1 Like

Thanks Ben. This is a very relevant course and good to see how quick Nachi got in front of this to better educate their membership.

2 Likes

Great course Ben. Very proactive!

2 Likes

Excellent course with lots of resources! Thank you so much for looking out for us!! I have completed and advertised on my web page and FB.

1 Like

Wonderful feedback, everyone. Thanks. Please share on https://www.facebook.com/internachi if you have any time. Let others know. The course is free, online, and open to everyone (not just InterNACHI® members).

Just finished course. Very informative. Great Job InterNACHI!!

1 Like

Thank you InterNACHI!!! I took the course last night.

I feel much better now.

1 Like

Thank you, Peter.

1 Like

Thank you, Ian.

264 inspectors registered for Saturday’s webinar.
Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 3.09.50 PM

Everyone who registers will receive a link to the video recording. So, register now.

More than 300 inspectors registered for the free webinar so far!
Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 4.52.10 PM

1 Like

Just Finished the Course. Fantastic as always. Thanks Guys!

2 Likes