COVID-19 Safety Guidelines for Home Inspectors Course & Webinar

COURSE
Take InterNACHI’s free, online “COVID-19 Safety Guidelines for Home Inspectors & Contractors Course”. This course is free and available to everyone (inspectors, contractors, real estate agents, members and non-members alike). Learn how to protect yourself, your clients, as well as everyone in your community. The logo is available to everyone who completes the course.

WEBINAR
Free Online Webinar “COVID Safety Guidelines” on Apr 25, 2020.

PODCAST
Listen to the COVID-19 Safety Guidelines podcast episode on the InterNACHI® Home Inspector Podcast.

InterNACHI® COVID-19 Safety Guidelines for Home Inspectors Inspections

6 Likes

Did it. Got the logo.

4 Likes

Just finished my course. Thanks for the very timely information regarding the COVID-19. Protects us as inspectors and those close to us. Keep up the great work! Stay Safe!

2 Likes

Welcome to our forum, Peter!..where there are not stupid questions…Enjoy!

Thank you, David.

Thank you, Peter.

Done deal! :slight_smile:

More than 100 registered inspectors for the free webinar this Saturday. Everyone who registers will receive a link to the video recording to watch or listen to later. So, register now.

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 7.49.46 AM

Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 7.52.32 AM

I just completed the COVID-19 course and must say I recommend the course to all home inspectors.

Remarkably done, Ben. Thank you for getting the information out there for others to absorb.

1 Like

Thanks Ben. This is a very relevant course and good to see how quick Nachi got in front of this to better educate their membership.

2 Likes

Great course Ben. Very proactive!

2 Likes

Excellent course with lots of resources! Thank you so much for looking out for us!! I have completed and advertised on my web page and FB.

1 Like

Wonderful feedback, everyone. Thanks. Please share on https://www.facebook.com/internachi if you have any time. Let others know. The course is free, online, and open to everyone (not just InterNACHI® members).

Just finished course. Very informative. Great Job InterNACHI!!

1 Like

Thank you InterNACHI!!! I took the course last night.

I feel much better now.

1 Like

Thank you, Peter.

1 Like

Thank you, Ian.

264 inspectors registered for Saturday’s webinar.
Screen Shot 2020-03-26 at 3.09.50 PM

Everyone who registers will receive a link to the video recording. So, register now.

More than 300 inspectors registered for the free webinar so far!
Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 4.52.10 PM

1 Like

Just Finished the Course. Fantastic as always. Thanks Guys!

2 Likes