CPI Domestic and International Inspections

We have been working with multiple branches of the US GOV supporting projects across military installations across the US and internationally and recently expanding into other divisions. We are looking for inspectors with active CPI certifications to continue to support these programs that include consistent contracted work that is currently scheduled across 50 states as well as optional international work that provides additional incentives and compensation.

For the past two years, we have worked with over 40 inspectors who completed over 25,000 property condition assessments across the US and internationally. We could not be prouder of the work we do supporting our military personnel and their families and are in the process of looking for qualified inspectors to support other state and federal housing assessment opportunities.

Qualifications and Requirements

• CPI Certification. Licensed state inspectors without CPI will also be considered. Required years of experience will depend upon the awarded contract
  • Ability to pass and remain in compliance with required federal government background checks
  • Basic knowledge of computer skills, including MS Office applications, email, and file management
  • Ability to work off of a tablet or mobile device following a standardized template and guidelines specific to the project requirements
  • Ability to manage multiple tasks and complete assignments according to schedule
  • Ability to work in a team environment or independently
  • Required to read reference guides and maps, and operate a computer, tablet, and/or cell phone.
  • Must be able to walk 10-15k steps a day, climb ladders/stairs, and withstand hot and cold climates while walking and standing
  • Must take pride in the work and the fact that the data we collect helps make decisions on the facilities that are used to train/support the military
  • Must be able to think critically and ask questions to resolve issues and ensure quality in our deliverables
  • Travel is not required as work may be local to you. If you are interested in traveling, please notate that in your response
  • The position is non-exempt/part-time/on-call field work
  • Military experience a plus
  • US citizenship required
  • Valid driver’s license required

Physical Demands

The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by the inspector to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.

While performing the duties of this job, the inspector is regularly required to talk and hear. This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.

Apply Today

If you are interested in working with us to support many of the state and federally funded programs, please send an email with the following information

• Summary of your experience
  • The number of days per week you are available as well as if you are only available on specific days (Mondays, Tuesdays, etc.)
  • The areas of the US you currently service
  • If you are willing to travel domestically or internationally

Please send this information to DependableInspectors@gmail.com We look forward to hearing from you!

Do you contract directly with the US GOV?

Do you subcontract the work to the inspectors you’re looking for here?

Is this you?

https://www.hgar.com/member/ralph-gabay

1 Like

I trust a company with a Gmail email address as much as I trust eating at White Castle.

3 Likes

Wait. What’s wrong with White Castle? I still eat the original sliders and to me they taste the same as they tasted tasted 50+ years ago. :european_castle:

YumYum…

2 Likes

TP

Says the guy with the Hotmail account for business use!!

Who are you talking about?

1 Like

The guy that obviously has zero sense of humor!

1 Like

This sounds like military deployment. Are we required to attend boot camp? If so do we get paid?

Workmans Comp descriptions of job duties/expectations!

1 Like

That’s one way to get a lot of clicks on your site.

Yes, that’s me. For the past two years this work has been sourced under our company Empire Inspectors, LLC and I’m in the process of setting up the Dependable Inspectors domain specifically for future initiatives like this. Happy to get on a call with anyone who wants more information as well as connect you with other inspectors who have worked with me on these programs. I’ll also be at the InterNACHI convention in October as well if anyone would like to speak with me in person.

Thanks.

So, back to my questions:

Larry, will reach out directly to follow up. We have multiple contracts some of which we are working directly for the client and some of which we are sub to another company.