Digital Leveling Systems offers NACHI discount.

Originally Posted By: jonofrey
This post was automatically imported from our archived forum.

John, huh? icon_eek.gif I think you’ve misread this thread.

Inspection Nirvana!

We're NACHI. Get over it.

Originally Posted By: escanlan

John O.,

Thanks for the review. Have been looking into possibly buying a level. I would like to purchase one of the upper grades but the price, WOW ![icon_eek.gif](upload://yuxgmvDDEGIQPAyP9sRnK0D0CCY.gif) ![icon_eek.gif](upload://yuxgmvDDEGIQPAyP9sRnK0D0CCY.gif) . I'm getting on in years and with the creaky bones, shorter left leg, well some times it is hard to detect that unlevel floor .

I've actually had a number of uses for one just around my place that I wished I had one. Did a lot of regrading lately (live on 10 acres) and eyeballing it through bifocals is tough to determine grade

--
Manny (Emmanuel) Scanlan

Knowledge is power, but sharing knowledge brings peace!

Originally Posted By: jmurray

jonofrey wrote:
John, huh? ![icon_eek.gif](upload://yuxgmvDDEGIQPAyP9sRnK0D0CCY.gif) I think you've misread this thread.

Opps should have read further. My profound apologies!

--
"A little less conversation and a little more action"!

Originally Posted By: pdacey

Manny,

The ZipLevel was one of my first purchases when starting out. While it is pricey, it has paid for itself many times over. I have a lot of clients who have used me just because I have it and record the measurements in the report. It gives them a reference point. They know that on a certain date the foundation was plus or minus x.x" from level. If they ever have future concerns they can have it measured again and compare the readings. It's a good selling point.

I also use it to measure sag in a garage door opening or a beam, or to determine the slope on the grade of the property if looks flat.

--
Slainte!

Patrick Dacey
swi@satx.rr.com
TREC # 6636
www.southwestinspections.com

Originally Posted By: escanlan

Hello Patrick,

Thanks! I have had many uses just around the homestead. I'll start looking for refurbished ones. Any good ideas of anyone who sells refurbished?

--
Manny (Emmanuel) Scanlan

Knowledge is power, but sharing knowledge brings peace!

Originally Posted By: pdacey

Sorry, no, I don’t know of anyone selling used ones. Try Ebay maybe.

Slainte!

Patrick Dacey
swi@satx.rr.com
TREC # 6636
www.southwestinspections.com