disclaimers...

This is the email I send to every client unless they are not meeting me there. I have them send back a signed copy if they can’t meet me. I do not use the sop in the report as they already have it.

[FONT=Calibri]Please find attached the contract we spoke about over the phone. Please read over the contract and reply to this email accepting the contract as read. I will have a copy for you to sign at the inspection.[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri] [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]For your information, I have also included a link to our Standards of practice. This document goes into further detail as to what our limitations as an Inspector are and what will be inspected. [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]Payment is due upon completion of the onsite inspection. For you conveinance I accept Visa, Mastercard, Debit, Cash or check. [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]If you have any questions please give me a call.[/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri] [/FONT]
[FONT=Calibri]Thank you very much and I look forward to meeting you at the inspection,[/FONT]

That is why its referenced in the electronic agreement. They look up front at the SOP. If your inspection goes beyond, great, but they know they will get “at least that stuff covered” ahead of time.

A hard copy being brought at the time of inspection could be argued that the client did not have enough time to properly go over it, and actually signed it kind of under duress. They were there at the appointment, they cant really say oh wait never mind, that have a RE deadline to meet. I always send it electronically.