Display Table Display Ideas

What are your recommendations for tabletop displays at real estate meetings and trade shows? My business is only six months new, and I’m eager to add eye-catching display items to get the interest of real estate professionals. Especially items that show off my certifications and capabilities. Thank you for all the input and ideas!

Herb Daniels
HouseMaster Tacoma, WA

1 Like

I like free quality writing pens. I hang on to those.

Rain ponchos are cool to throw into a glove compartment.

1 Like

First off, good luck with the event! We did a few of the trade shows but we couldn’t produce any tangible results that they were financially worth it. Not sure about your region but trade shows in our area are approximately $900 for the weekend and don’t generate the type of crowds to increase our clientele. One of the things that brought a lot of people to the table however, was a give-a-way for a free service. We offered a free radon test, sewer scope, attic inspection, mold test or any other service that is relatively inexpensive and low liability for you to worry about. Also, literature with your company’s information on it goes pretty quick. We ordered quite a few of the different informational books from InterNACHI’s library, also good conversation starters. Lastly, we displayed some of our tools and tests (mold test, radon test, thermal imager, moisture meter, etc) and again, good conversation starters as well.

Brian is right though, people love swag! If you have time to get them made, people wanted bags to hold all the swag they collect throughout the event.

Good Luck!

2 Likes

Love doing those events. Lots of connections can be made or just seeing familiar faces.

4 Likes