East Central Florida Chapter

I would like to thank all who attended the first meeting of our new chapter. It was a pleasure to meet you all. For those who could not attend, I hope to meet you at the next meeting, (to be announced).
Special thanks to Zoe and Dennis from Florida InterNachi for all your help.
Hugh Long from Palm Coast Pest Services gave a great presentation on WDO’s and pest protection, thanks Hugh.
Again, thanks to all, and see you at the next meeting.

Stephen, I wanted to say thanks again to you, Zoe, Dennis and Hugh for putting together such a GREAT and informative meeting. I am looking forward to the next one. I will be there. Also if you need some help with ti let me no i will be available.
Thanks

Stephen,
It was a great first meeting! Enjoyed it very much. Thanks to Zoe, Dennis and Hugh for all the good information. I will definitely be at the next one. Again, if you need help please let me know. I would like to stay involved!

Stephen,

Thanks for stepping up and starting a local InterNACHI chapter. Saturday was a great 1st meeting and I’m looking forward to many more. It was great hearing from seasoned inspectors as well as meeting the new inspectors in our area.

Looking forward to the next meeting…
Hope more local inspectors will make an effort to come and join this great chapter.

Steve, thanks again for setting up this meeting. Thanks also to Dennis and Zoe Fackler for participating in the meeting and for administering the test after the meeting. I am looking forward to the networking opportunities within Florida NACHI.

Steve Dobson